2013 Plan for Jack and Jabot

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soapbaby71

2013 Plan for Jack and Jabot

Postby Soapbaby71 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 pm

I am loving the fact that Jack has decided to concentrate on Jabot, his father's legacy. Als, his plans to expand Jabot. I was thing the same Jackie, it would be cool (I think and make sense) for the cosmetic company to include makeup and hair care products. That would come full circle, but one addtion at a time and very sloooowly. This should be the YEAR OF THE JACKIE! Unfortunately, for Jack he never get a good woman for long, she either dies or leaves. Hope that changes too! So tired of Victor doing wrong and never called on it. Why can't he get caught just once for the dirt he does to people and he pay for it, PUBLICLY!

patena

Re: 2013 Plan for Jack and Jabot

Postby patena » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Why should he? He is the GREAT Victor Newman...
When you have built a company from the ground to a great empire, would you just let it go? I didn't think so. Victor is too clever to have him engaged in the currently thoughtless schemes which are so transparent. I hope the writers will soon create a good storyline which he deserves as an actor and business person.

LucySnowe

Postby LucySnowe » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Quote patena: Why should he? He is the GREAT Victor Newman...
When you have built a company from the ground to a great empire, would you just let it go? I didn't think so. Victor is too clever to have him engaged in the currently thoughtless schemes which are so transparent. I hope the writers will soon create a good storyline which he deserves as an actor and business person.

Which is what? To win? Victor has been winning for as long as he's been on the show. It's high time some others got the chance to come out on top. Even if you like Victor, it's boring storytelling to have the same outcome year after year, decade after decade.

Gliirtgirl

Postby Gliirtgirl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Quote Soapbaby71: I am loving the fact that Jack has decided to concentrate on Jabot, his father's legacy. Als, his plans to expand Jabot. I was thing the same Jackie, it would be cool (I think and make sense) for the cosmetic company to include makeup and hair care products. That would come full circle, but one addtion at a time and very sloooowly. This should be the YEAR OF THE JACKIE! Unfortunately, for Jack he never get a good woman for long, she either dies or leaves. Hope that changes too! So tired of Victor doing wrong and never called on it. Why can't he get caught just once for the dirt he does to people and he pay for it, PUBLICLY!

I would have rather see Jack finally get them both, Newman and Jabot. He has faught his life for it and the minute they give it to him, they screw him over for Adam. What a joke! We have watched him for years wimp out, be the stupid play boy and then what does he do, he go gets hooked on pain pills and gets a weak spot for Victor to pounce on. Jack is nothing but a immature kid and that his all that weakling will ever be. They can't seem to man him up either.

LucySnowe

Postby LucySnowe » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote Gliirtgirl:
Quote Soapbaby71: I am loving the fact that Jack has decided to concentrate on Jabot, his father's legacy. Als, his plans to expand Jabot. I was thing the same Jackie, it would be cool (I think and make sense) for the cosmetic company to include makeup and hair care products. That would come full circle, but one addtion at a time and very sloooowly. This should be the YEAR OF THE JACKIE! Unfortunately, for Jack he never get a good woman for long, she either dies or leaves. Hope that changes too! So tired of Victor doing wrong and never called on it. Why can't he get caught just once for the dirt he does to people and he pay for it, PUBLICLY!

I would have rather see Jack finally get them both, Newman and Jabot. He has faught his life for it and the minute they give it to him, they screw him over for Adam. What a joke! We have watched him for years wimp out, be the stupid play boy and then what does he do, he go gets hooked on pain pills and gets a weak spot for Victor to pounce on. Jack is nothing but a immature kid and that his all that weakling will ever be. They can't seem to man him up either.

I don't think it is weak to 1. become addicted to prescription pain medications or 2. to step out of a decades'-old juvenile game of one-upmanship. Jack's behaviour this past week has shown the most growth his character has experienced in 30 years.

Gliirtgirl

Postby Gliirtgirl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Quote LucySnowe:
Quote Gliirtgirl:

I don't think it is weak to 1. become addicted to prescription pain medications or 2. to step out of a decades'-old juvenile game of one-upmanship. Jack's behaviour this past week has shown the most growth his character has experienced in 30 years.

I dsagree. Jack is being written as a weakling, he didn't need the addiction or the back garbage. They are weakening all of the characters on this show and especially the men. They have slaughtered Jack.

beautyseat

Postby beautyseat » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Wonder what happened to that line of Jabot products that they were selling on QVC last year. I think Lauren was the spokesperson. Are they still selling that in real stores?

LaurenAshley03

Postby LaurenAshley03 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm

I don't know about the rest of the US and Canada, but Jabot cosmetics sell at Ulta here in Tucson, AZ. I was going to buy some for my daughters for Christmas for fun cause both of them are into Y & R also but it's a little too pricey for my wallet!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”