WELCOME BACK*********************ADAM

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hamada

WELCOME BACK*********************ADAM

Postby hamada » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:33 pm

The Real Adam finally escaped his momentary mindset of good and is now back to his evil self but he should not be worried about Victor as he should be of Chelsea. THERE IS NOTHING WORST THAN A WOMAN'S SCORN and any other man or woman that will get her way so SHARON should watch out

velle

Re: WELCOME BACK*********************ADAM

Postby velle » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:37 pm

why should sharon watch out. chelsea said it her self sharon had nothing to do with ,Adam picking. NEWMAN over his wife that was Adams Doing he's the one thats keeps making her look like A jask Ass

Cannon

Postby Cannon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Quote velle: why should sharon watch out. chelsea said it her self sharon had nothing to do with ,Adam picking. NEWMAN over his wife that was Adams Doing he's the one thats keeps making her look like A jask Ass

I think Adam is a genious and will be a very good CEO, better than even Victor. Boy, things are going to heat up soon. Go for it Adam.

velle

Postby velle » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:09 pm

I do to

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 pm

MM said Adam will never be evil. Grey yes evil no. Yes Adam is coming back the one lines are starting again and that smile has appeared a few times. He will spread his wings again and I am ready to see him in business mode. Bring it on.

Mukko 24

Postby Mukko 24 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Quote Jackie10: MM said Adam will never be evil. Grey yes evil no. Yes Adam is coming back the one lines are starting again and that smile has appeared a few times. He will spread his wings again and I am ready to see him in business mode. Bring it on.

Adam needs to win this time against the TEVN. Time for VN to go sail around the world and let the next generation move up.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Quote Cannon:
Quote velle: why should sharon watch out. chelsea said it her self sharon had nothing to do with ,Adam picking. NEWMAN over his wife that was Adams Doing he's the one thats keeps making her look like A jask Ass

I think Adam is a genious and will be a very good CEO, better than even Victor. Boy, things are going to heat up soon. Go for it Adam.

I can't wait for him to take over. I don't want to see Victoria or Victor back in Newman. They both deserve to lose everything they got.

thegiftofgod

Postby thegiftofgod » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Adam missing sharon and leaving chelsea
Adam missing evil and leaving good
It is ashamed that on the Y&R that they decided that the evil Adam was better for ratings despite the fact that we have seen this (adam in the image of victor and sharon in the image of a tramp) What the fans have not seen was a good man adam who loved his wife more than newmans and deciding to try to have another baby with chelsea and have a beautiful baby boy named after him or a girl named after adams mother and show his father that family is more important than revenge or business

Qu33nTeelovesAdam

Postby Qu33nTeelovesAdam » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Quote thegiftofgod: Adam missing sharon and leaving chelsea
Adam missing evil and leaving good
It is ashamed that on the Y&R that they decided that the evil Adam was better for ratings despite the fact that we have seen this (adam in the image of victor and sharon in the image of a tramp) What the fans have not seen was a good man adam who loved his wife more than newmans and deciding to try to have another baby with chelsea and have a beautiful baby boy named after him or a girl named after adams mother and show his father that family is more important than revenge or business

B O R I N G!

Go Adam...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”