Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Pauls

Re: Spoiler Talk - Dylan and Sharon

Postby Pauls » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Quote Lialovessoaps:
Quote Pauls: I've been hoping for a real romance/love story between Sharon and the new Dylan, but I just read an article Steve Burton did and it sounds to me like it's all going to be about an Avery, Nick, Dylan "triangle." If he and Sharon get together, it will once again be a relationship based on trying to get someone else jealous. Waste of Sharon's time. I'm miserable about how they've ruined Sharon. %( JMO.

Yep, and JFP confirmed it as much in her TV Guide interview. I don't think they've ruined Sharon though. Diagnosing her bipolarism has been a huge step for this character, and I like it. I just want them to finally unite she and the love of her life Adam. I'm tired of everything under the sun getting in between them.

They ruined Sharon for me the day they put her with Adam. The love of Sharon's life was Nick for half her life. Now all of a sudden she's in love with evil Adam...the baby napper. If Sharon ends up with Adam, it will be the ultimate ruin of her IMO. Any woman who falls "in love" with the puke that kidnapped her baby before she even had a chance to breath is a poor excuse for a mother and deserves absolutely no respect IMO. I just can't believe how quickly TIIC ruined such a great character...Sharon. JMO.

ksmmm

Postby ksmmm » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Good...bring on Shadam :D

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 pm

They ruined Sharon for me the day they put her with Adam. The love of Sharon's life was Nick for half her life. Now all of a sudden she's in love with evil Adam...the baby napper. If Sharon ends up with Adam, it will be the ultimate ruin of her IMO. Any woman who falls "in love" with the puke that kidnapped her baby before she even had a chance to breath is a poor excuse for a mother and deserves absolutely no respect IMO. I just can't believe how quickly TIIC ruined such a great character...Sharon. JMO.

ITA win you. And now that she has been diagnosed with BPD and has stated to her shrink that she is not good with Adam, I hope that means the new writers know never to "go there" again. I know Shadam fans love their chemistry, but the relationship was never honest from the get-go and it never will be. Sharon desperately needs clarity and honesty in a relationship and to reunite with Adam would be 1,000 giant steps backward after the 10 baby steps forward she has made.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i hope they don't use sharon like that. i wonder where he has been and if he was so in love with avery why hasn't he called her.

ITA --- All they've done in the last 4 years is use Sharon to prop up the Newmans. Enough --- give the girl a break and a decent SL.

Gramma2five

Postby Gramma2five » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Lialovessoaps:
Quote Pauls: I've been hoping for a real romance/love story between Sharon and the new Dylan, but I just read an article Steve Burton did and it sounds to me like it's all going to be about an Avery, Nick, Dylan "triangle." If he and Sharon get together, it will once again be a relationship based on trying to get someone else jealous. Waste of Sharon's time. I'm miserable about how they've ruined Sharon. %( JMO.

Yep, and JFP confirmed it as much in her TV Guide interview. I don't think they've ruined Sharon though. Diagnosing her bipolarism has been a huge step for this character, and I like it. I just want them to finally unite she and the love of her life Adam. I'm tired of everything under the sun getting in between them.

putting sharon back with her babynapper is not fixing her, it is stagnating her.

i am disappointed she won't be with dylan, i would much rather that then the continuing disgusting tales of sharon and her babynapper.

I agree. I never understood how Sharon could possibly love a man that stood by and let her think her child was dead. How could she truley love a man that would stand by and watch you grieve your child knowing full well she was alive and well? Never understood why Adam thinks Nick should let him off the hook either. I really never could find a way that would let me believe she really loved him. Just never bought it. Was hoping that was going to be part of her sickness. I will FF thru their scenes if they put them back together. Nobody ever lasts, so hope it wont be for long.

ATWTLUVER

Postby ATWTLUVER » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:25 am

nag its adam and sharon once more and dylan/avery/nick

Pauls

Postby Pauls » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 am

Quote ski lady:

ITA win you. And now that she has been diagnosed with BPD and has stated to her shrink that she is not good with Adam, I hope that means the new writers know never to "go there" again. I know Shadam fans love their chemistry, but the relationship was never honest from the get-go and it never will be. Sharon desperately needs clarity and honesty in a relationship and to reunite with Adam would be 1,000 giant steps backward after the 10 baby steps forward she has made.

Exactly. She's finally starting to act like she's getting her mind back and then to go back to that psychotic sick creep Adam will put her right back into the depths of misery. Oh, they'll have their "hot" sex (and that's all it is...sex and lust like a prostitute and her next customer) and then he'll rip the rug out from underneath her AGAIN and she'll probably end up back at Fairview. They are the most disgusting couple I've seen on a soap in over 30 years. JMO.

Pauls

Postby Pauls » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 am

Quote Gramma2five:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Lialovessoaps:

putting sharon back with her babynapper is not fixing her, it is stagnating her.

i am disappointed she won't be with dylan, i would much rather that then the continuing disgusting tales of sharon and her babynapper.

I agree. I never understood how Sharon could possibly love a man that stood by and let her think her child was dead. How could she truley love a man that would stand by and watch you grieve your child knowing full well she was alive and well? Never understood why Adam thinks Nick should let him off the hook either. I really never could find a way that would let me believe she really loved him. Just never bought it. Was hoping that was going to be part of her sickness. I will FF thru their scenes if they put them back together. Nobody ever lasts, so hope it wont be for long.

I know...Adam acts like he borrowed Nick's car without asking. I'm sick of Adam's poor me act and his "I just don't understand why everyone hates me" crap. I still don't understand how Adam didn't go to jail for kidnapping Faith and for doing all of the psycho things he did to Ashley, among others. If he was a real man, which he isn't and never will be, he would have turned himself in and gone to jail and paid for the enormous crimes he did. Or, he could have left town and never darkened the doorsteps of GC again and that would have at least shown he knew he'd done wrong and wouldn't force himself into the lives of people he has no business being in. JMO.

deceived

Postby deceived » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:58 am

Quote Pauls:
Quote Gramma2five:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Lialovessoaps:

I know...Adam acts like he borrowed Nick's car without asking. I'm sick of Adam's poor me act and his "I just don't understand why everyone hates me" crap. I still don't understand how Adam didn't go to jail for kidnapping Faith and for doing all of the psycho things he did to Ashley, among others. If he was a real man, which he isn't and never will be, he would have turned himself in and gone to jail and paid for the enormous crimes he did. Or, he could have left town and never darkened the doorsteps of GC again and that would have at least shown he knew he'd done wrong and wouldn't force himself into the lives of people he has no business being in. JMO.

I thought that Adam talked Sharon into recanting her testimony against him, and they dropped the case...

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:07 am

Quote Pauls:
Quote Gramma2five:
Quote valleycliffe:
Quote Lialovessoaps:

Why the he11 should he leave GC? He has done no more wrong than half the citizens of that Dark town

Return to “The Young and the Restless”