When is Drucilla coming back???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
candy world

Re: When is Drucilla coming back???

Postby candy world » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:48 am

I just heard that Michell !) e Stafford complained about the Black hair products smelling bad on set and she intentionlly spat in Victoria Rowell.

deceived

Postby deceived » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Quote candy world: I just heard that Michell !) e Stafford complained about the Black hair products smelling bad on set and she intentionlly spat in Victoria Rowell.

8)

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Quote candy world: I just heard that Michell !) e Stafford complained about the Black hair products smelling bad on set and she intentionlly spat in Victoria Rowell.

Oh she did not, these rumors are so funny, it goes from message board to message board and people believe them.

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm

VR spoke the truth! But its in the past now so she should just move on.

VR is still welcome to the networks, her most recent gig is an upcoming guest role on NBC's Law and Order SVU which is one of the network's highly rated show. People are acting as if she is barred from any shows. She was even recently on a show called Let's Stay Together. :).

I wish VR continued success in her career, she won't suffer if CBS cannot let bygones be bygones.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”