SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
HeyMon

Re: SPOILER--Phyllis/Christine--

Postby HeyMon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

Wow. That would be great. I love Phack just as much as anyone else. To see Jack redeeem Phyll would be the highlight of the year.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Quote lovinthesoaps: Whatever it is, I enjoy Christine putting the heat on Phyllis, lol.

I do too. Christine may be boring at times but in this situation, she may be different. Christine wants justice so I hope she gets it.

spooter

Postby spooter » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:38 pm

This is more bad news. I was hoping that nasty big was never coming back.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Quote HeyMon:
Quote rediculous: As Phyllis watches Jack needing to own up to what happened with Stephanie, she may just decide to finally own up to the hit and run and have that addressed with her taking responsibility for it finally. Maybe that's what the spoiler that says something like Jack and Phyllis will be each others saviors means.

Wow. That would be great. I love Phack just as much as anyone else. To see Jack redeeem Phyll would be the highlight of the year.

For sure!!

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:44 pm

is that dang bug back oh sh-- why cant they get rid of this annoying bug why does this bug keep coming back getting my can of raid in hand ~)

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote pink kiity: is that dang bug back oh sh-- why cant they get rid of this annoying bug why does this bug keep coming back getting my can of raid in hand ~)

You better start spraying because she will be back. Her story line might be good this time. I don't care for the character much but I'm open to the story line this time.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm

The hit and run was a recycled s/l that dragged on too long and Phyllis was never going to be found guilty.If Phyllis did finally confess and sincerely apologize that would be a good way to finally resolve it.I hope there won't be any more lawsuits,this needs to be over.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:49 pm

i thought shes left hers law job to be with hers baby face pi paul thats was the stories when the nasty annoying bug was on last time ~) ~)

Truk

Postby Truk » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:30 pm

No more Bug please please please

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Oh great more Cricket scenes that I can't FF since Phyllis is in them. Yipee.

I'm over Christine vs Phyllis.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”