Possible Spoiler?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Butterfly_Kissess1967

Possible Spoiler?

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:37 am

Sharons getting a new man and Avery's ex is coming to town...possible connection??

Niore Beaute

Re: Possible Spoiler?

Postby Niore Beaute » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:47 am

This very OLD news

Butterfly_Kissess1967

Postby Butterfly_Kissess1967 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 am

I don't not on the site everyday...sometimes it's weeks in between visits...so not old news to me

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:09 pm

I was hopeing phylis would get jack or someone new...Sharon needs alone time

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: I don't not on the site everyday...sometimes it's weeks in between visits...so not old news to me

Hi. No one is sure til a body appears. Have a great day....

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: Sharons getting a new man and Avery's ex is coming to town...possible connection??

I have no idea if this is going to happen or not. But I thought it might be interesting if dylan (Avery's ex) were to get involved with Phyllis. Since Nick and Avery are together now it would make for an intersting story if this man that Avery loved so much came back and got involved with her sister. Avery's reaction to this and Nick's reaction to Phyllis being involved with someone and how he reacts to Avery could all make for a good story line.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Quote mdtuttle:
Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: Sharons getting a new man and Avery's ex is coming to town...possible connection??

I have no idea if this is going to happen or not. But I thought it might be interesting if dylan (Avery's ex) were to get involved with Phyllis. Since Nick and Avery are together now it would make for an intersting story if this man that Avery loved so much came back and got involved with her sister. Avery's reaction to this and Nick's reaction to Phyllis being involved with someone and how he reacts to Avery could all make for a good story line.

i hope phyllis and duylan don't hook up at all. maybe she makes a play for him and he truns her down. now that i would love to see but stop with the redd of sl.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Quote mdtuttle:

Very good points.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”