Nikki`s long lost son...possible spoiler...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
drucifer

Nikki`s long lost son...possible spoiler...

Postby drucifer » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:04 pm

I read somewhere that Steve Burton`s character Dylan ,could possibly be nikki`s son that she gave up for adoption...if so, what a great twist.

yandrfanx_

Re: Nikki`s long lost son...possible spoiler...

Postby yandrfanx_ » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Not True

Steve Burton is playing Avery's Ex Dylan McAvoy

drucifer

Postby drucifer » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:19 pm

I read Dylan turns out to be Nikki`s son...that would be great.. another one of nikki`s sons involved with sharon.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 am

On the other hand, someone else mentioned he and Sharon possibly being siblings, and I can see that too!

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 am

Dylan is not her son

lifter

Postby lifter » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:49 am

well lets see. Nikki was 20 or 21 when she got with Victor. So she would have had this son about 18 or 19 so if there would be a long lost son that would make him how old? is 20, Nick is 40plus so this long lost son would be at least 45?? HELP! ?) :(

DEEDEEBAY

Postby DEEDEEBAY » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 am

I must have amnesia because I dont recall Nikki having a son and giving it away? When did this happen? But however, Dylan McCoy will not be him, he will be Avery's ex.

Overman

Postby Overman » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:03 am

Quote DEEDEEBAY: I must have amnesia because I dont recall Nikki having a son and giving it away? When did this happen? But however, Dylan McCoy will not be him, he will be Avery's ex.

That is because Nikki didn't. We as an audience have known Nikki since she was 17 years old. She was married three times before Victor and even dated Paul as a teenager. Victoria was her first child. There was never a pregnancy before that where she "disappeared" or anything of that nature. So if they do it it will be a huge rewrite of history.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Quote Overman:
Quote DEEDEEBAY: I must have amnesia because I dont recall Nikki having a son and giving it away? When did this happen? But however, Dylan McCoy will not be him, he will be Avery's ex.

That is because Nikki didn't. We as an audience have known Nikki since she was 17 years old. She was married three times before Victor and even dated Paul as a teenager. Victoria was her first child. There was never a pregnancy before that where she "disappeared" or anything of that nature. So if they do it it will be a huge rewrite of history.

So what, they rewrite history all the time, but I know I would love it if Dylan does turn out to be Nikki's son, because then that would make him and Nick brothers

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Didn't we do this with Kaye and tucker and Devon and tucker and how many others I believe the girl Paul loved at Kaye's I forget her name but recycled stuff.. And Jill and phoney Cane?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”