Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Wentworthmillerbright101

Re: Sharon and Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton)

Postby Wentworthmillerbright101 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:58 pm

I delightfully agree with this!!! I think its time for sharon to leave the newmans. They are the cause of her being bipolar by the way. Steve can make this happen. Let the writers make her leave newman, for me thats not a place for her; she can always work somewhere else not newman enterprises. In fact severe her from the newmans. They are bad news. Then they will learn to appreciate her. Vicky and nikky hate her gutts, not to mention victor, adam and nick are worthless and can't stand by her. Bring her a knight in shinning amour and thats steve- :) did you see the way he looked at her at the coffee shop when she poured hot coffee on him, the guy was far...in fact it was like he never saw a woman before!! I liked that contact:) I love this couple. Make it happen.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:09 pm

Quote Wentworthmillerbrigh: I certainly agree with this comment. Sharon is the best as far as a female supporting actresses's chemistry is concerned. She is the best. I loved her storyline with nick. Adam is just another load of trouble, being with him will cause her to be at conflict with her children and those she cares about. As for steve burton, we don't know him much here in South Africa coz GH does not air here yet. But just from the scenes on the 31/01/2013, i bet this is a perfect couple. They will be so good together. A new page for sharon indeed. I am so pieced that such a great daytime actor like steve should be brought in to fight to take avery of all people...what is she even...a fake version of sharon. A good cast actor like steve should be with an icon that has been on set for such a long time, and has the same outstanding performance like him- and that will be sharon only!!! Plus I don't want shick anymore (though a greatly insane fan). This has been tainted with ugly phyllis, adam, victor, billy, jack. tucker, avery, diane and the list can go on and on. Say what you want but sharon and nick can never have what they use to share on the screen back those days- it was mind blowing!!! So give us a loving and hot couple to want to look forward to, for right now there is no such couple on Y&R- Don't tell me Villy or nicktor or lame cane and lily> We need that spark of real love on soapies again and i definitely think sharon and steve will perfectly make that happen. Let the writers not ruin this, Y&R need it. Let avery stay with nick. Make him use sharon in the begining to make nick jealous but in the course of it he falls in love with her while she drifts away from adam and finally ends his pursuits for avery. I think this will steam things up on Y&R!! So Josh Grifith dont disappoint us on this one!!! :)

Yes Dylan is the right man for her

Wentworthmillerbright101

Postby Wentworthmillerbright101 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Quote Jackie10: I would like to see Dylan end up being Sharons brother she needs some family. Phyllis got a sister Sharon needs a brother. Also he could befriend Adam.

I in no way want to see another ridiculous hook up like Sam last year or a foolishly thrown together pair like Cham in the past year.

This can't be a ridiculous relationship. 1. from what i saw on the 30/1/2013 dylan knows what He wants and will go to any extent to keep it and fight for it. Something neither adam or nick have when it comes to love. He is committed. 2. He has a sense of security. Neither Adam nor Nick can keep a woman secured emotionally, psycologically and romantically. Thats why she had bipolar in the first place. 3. He knows how to leave an indelible mark. Avery even when handling a case as boring as it may be (i am a lawyer and i know what i am talking about) remembers what it is to fall in love because it was with him. Adam and nick only leave pain and bipolar. 4. He cherishes every moment he spends with the one he loves, keep records see his journal and how well organized and protected it is. He doesn't just jump from one skirt to the other or marry anybody that comes on board like nick and adam. So I will say he muct be her man and no brother story...and he can't be compared to sam...for he is on the Y&R to stay. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”