Spoiler for Niki ..Will she ever learn?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bikette

Re: Spoiler for Niki ..Will she ever learn?

Postby bikette » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote swtkel01: Omg I hope this isn't another Nikki and jack reunion. She wasted jacks time when they got back together last time. I was for their relationship last time, but I think jack is better off if Nikki didn't offer him friendship or anything. Nikki you went back to that abuser again. Just stay with him. ~)

ITA. But I really don't think that Jack will be dumb enough to take her back. Jack seems to be evolving into a better person for the moment. I think the last time they got back together was for both Jack/Niki to get back at Victor. It would best if all three of them were to stay single for 1/2 a nanosecond at their ages.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Oh Gaaaawwwwddd!!!! I'm so bored. Nikki and Victor again!!! Someone poke my eyes out!!!

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 pm

I'd rather see them together than apart because you just know that their new relationships with others will go nowhere because Y&R sees Nikki & Victor as endgame.

PhillieGirl

Postby PhillieGirl » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Quote bikette: I got these from this site for the week of Jan28th.

Niki makes contact with Jack.

Niki is left stunned by the news she hears.

So here we go again with Niki getting all upset with Victor, after she learns AGAIN what a low down piece of scum he is. When will she ever learn ?)

%( %( %( %( %( Boo-who-who What did she think? Victor is a jerk (I use to be a big Victor fan) but his behavior and the Sharon thing just left a very bad taste in my mouth. :(

Sapora

Postby Sapora » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Quote bikette: I was thinking if they do get married again. That maybe Billy and Jack can go in halvies and hire a hooker for Victor's bachelor party. Since Victurd has already tried to set them both up with one. :-)

Now why didn't I think of that. Sound like a plan. :-)

sarahp

Postby sarahp » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Quote bikette: I got these from this site for the week of Jan28th.

Niki makes contact with Jack.

Niki is left stunned by the news she hears.

So here we go again with Niki getting all upset with Victor, after she learns AGAIN what a low down piece of scum he is. When will she ever learn ?)

When I read those two spoilers, I thought the same thing, she runs into Jack and he spills the beans about Vic setting up a prostitute to seduce him while hooked on drugs and she will be all aghast by the revilation (like he hasn't done this deed a million times). That story line and the one where they breakup to make up is getting tiresome. Will it take her getting hit in the head with a crowbar to wake-up???? Fed up!

sarahp

Postby sarahp » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Quote bikette: I was thinking if they do get married again. That maybe Billy and Jack can go in halvies and hire a hooker for Victor's bachelor party. Since Victurd has already tried to set them both up with one. :-)

Except for Niki would still be stupid enough to take him back!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”