the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lfga

the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER

Postby lfga » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:37 pm

READ in a spoilers the Jack will be try-n to make things right with his family and friends...and hopeful,i will get to see the nice Jack that my sis has been telling me about..

Tiny Bubbles

Re: the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER

Postby Tiny Bubbles » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:41 pm

And the weakling returns! So boring.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Given that John is gone and Vic is still ole Vic, we really need a mature and wise older character in the business world at YR. Someone like Murphy is great, but I'm talking about someone knee-deep in the business aspect of the show. I'd love to see Jack continue to grow into his dad's shoes.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Quote bukopandan: Given that John is gone and Vic is still ole Vic, we really need a mature and wise older character in the business world at YR. Someone like Murphy is great, but I'm talking about someone knee-deep in the business aspect of the show. I'd love to see Jack continue to grow into his dad's shoes.

Exactly, this show needs at least one sane person on it and John was. I hope that Jack changes for the better.

Tiny Bubbles

Postby Tiny Bubbles » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Jack is a weakling, he could never fill those shoes. Look at him, trying to make amends for something he didn't even do. All guilty over being set up by stupid Victor! And they wonder why people don't watch this dribble.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Vic same story line over and over the zing is gone bring in the cong...

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:02 pm

I would like jack and phyliss try again she's alone he needs a wife

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:09 am

Quote Barbyboo: I would like jack and phyliss try again she's alone he needs a wife

I like them together, too. I think they are good for each other.

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Phyl was there for Jack when he needed her the most, they can save each other from being alone, they are good for each other.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Quote Tiny Bubbles: Jack is a weakling, he could never fill those shoes. Look at him, trying to make amends for something he didn't even do. All guilty over being set up by stupid Victor! And they wonder why people don't watch this dribble.
Wow....you keep posting about how you've never watched the show for ages,yet here you are talking about a s/l which you would have had no idea about,unless you HAD watched.SMH. :~

Jack is a great guy.He has alienated most of his Family,but I have no doubt that the 'old' Jack will return and I hope he sticks it to the Moustache,lol. >)
He has a good Friend in Phyllis.These two are great together,imo.I agree with the OP....Jack will return.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”