King Adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

King Adam

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:00 pm

It's time for Adam to be the new victor head honcho...change is good and victors story lines are getting same ole...and why is victor sitting in the Newman presidents chair and calling new conferences he dont work there no more?... Call security please....Interloper on premises

velle

Re: King Adam

Postby velle » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:26 pm

yes some body should call. security and have him removed :)

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm

I can't wait to see what happens with Billy and Adam. And I am so hoping that those guys finally start looking around and decide to revamp the old place. If we are to see them in charge for a fairly long while, I really want a visual transformation to reflect the younger energy of the duo (or even one person if that happens) in charge.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Can't wait for Vic to go down. Maybe they need security badges...him just walking around is just plain stupid.....and he's allways drinking at the club doesn't he have a home? Bring it on Adam and billy

PhillieGirl

Postby PhillieGirl » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Quote Barbyboo: It's time for Adam to be the new victor head honcho...change is good and victors story lines are getting same ole...and why is victor sitting in the Newman presidents chair and calling new conferences he dont work there no more?... Call security please....Interloper on premises

>( >( >( Victor you are trespassing--stay out of Newman towers----Now as far as Adam goes, I want him to beat that jerk of a father and those bratty siblings, especially Victoria and be the sole owner running you name it of Newman. :-) :-) :-) This would make me and my other collegues very very very happy :)) :)) :))

Sapora

Postby Sapora » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Can't wait for Vic to go down. Maybe they need security badges...him just walking around is just plain stupid.....and he's allways drinking at the club doesn't he have a home? Bring it on Adam and billy

ITA, I would like nothing better than to see Victor getting some of his own medicine. Adam is exactly the right person to do that. You got that Paps? :D :D

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Quote Sapora:
Quote Barbyboo: Can't wait for Vic to go down. Maybe they need security badges...him just walking around is just plain stupid.....and he's allways drinking at the club doesn't he have a home? Bring it on Adam and billy

ITA, I would like nothing better than to see Victor getting some of his own medicine. Adam is exactly the right person to do that. You got that Paps? :D :D
Tellit!!!!!! :-)

Palski

Postby Palski » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Victor reminds me a little bit of King Lear who divided his kingdom among his children only to be turned out in the cold by all of them but one (Cordelia). I am definitely for King Adam but wonder how long he can keep the crown. Doesn't Abby own a chunk of Newman stock? And we know how much she dislikes Adam.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Quote Palski: Victor reminds me a little bit of King Lear who divided his kingdom among his children only to be turned out in the cold by all of them but one (Cordelia). I am definitely for King Adam but wonder how long he can keep the crown. Doesn't Abby own a chunk of Newman stock? And we know how much she dislikes Adam.

Please let Adam rule so sick,of Vic....recycled story lines for Vic all the time I don't think they know what to do with I'm anymore...,,he just is mean dude

Return to “The Young and the Restless”