Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Postby rediculous » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Quote pgl35:
Quote Leel:
Quote Tiny Bubbles:
Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I don't get what all the furor is about. Hasn't anyone seen any of the Abbott pool parties? Nip city! 3)

It is a marathon bash Phyllis thread. I don't get the threat but it seems serious.

It's not a bash Phyllis thread. It's a actress-with-nips-showing thread.

LOL ;)

:D :D

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote pgl35:
Quote rediculous:
Quote pgl35:
Quote rediculous: LOL, all this thread has taught me is how bad some posters eyesight is. The nipples were very hard to miss, I couldn't care less one way or the other, they were very obvious, but who cares. We see much more than that during sex scenes, this is a great fun thread, I think everyone can agree that MS is a very beautiful woman with a perfect body shape. Anyone trying to turn it into a bash Phyllis thread is delusional. Posters are merely discussion what a big percentage of us saw on our screen. Long live Phyllis and all her wonderful attributes. :)

Red , are you referring to me and my 8) ;) ..really I am being serious in that I seen no bright lights, oh well! You are right MS is very beautiful , with a body to die for! Maybe I'm due for a visit to my eye-doctor , LOL..

yes pugs, you skedaddle over to that eye doctor next week and have those eyes checked out, something is amiss with them!! 3) Those were great nipples and I am sorry you couldn't see them. :)

Being as this thread is 13 pages long , you must be right! I better go see doc ASAP so I don't miss the next time those headlights are standing in attention! ;) 3)

cdn.crowdignite.com//img/upload/cache/398/150x90__50f881550eab4.jpg
You go girl!!! :)

I am , I am , LOL :)

go2girl

Postby go2girl » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Quote rediculous: LOL, all this thread has taught me is how bad some posters eyesight is. The nipples were very hard to miss, I couldn't care less one way or the other, they were very obvious, but who cares. We see much more than that during sex scenes, this is a great fun thread, I think everyone can agree that MS is a very beautiful woman with a perfect body shape. Anyone trying to turn it into a bash Phyllis thread is delusional. Posters are merely discussion what a big percentage of us saw on our screen. Long live Phyllis and all her wonderful attributes. :)

A logical perspective...THANKS! :D :D

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Quote go2girl:

A logical perspective...THANKS! :D :D

:) :)

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Quote ElleLa:
Quote ElleLa: I've no problem with nips or jiggly bits, I generally think inhibition is sexy on women. Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended. I usually like whatever Phyllis is wearing, or at least how she wears it. No bra? 40 and over? Awesome, Lol!

*apologies, meant "lack of inhibition"

Did MS really tweet a picture of her bum? Between MM's Sexual Chocolate moniker, JM's Chris Brown alter-ego and now MS's butt-o-pic - is it just me or does anyone else wish we got to see more of this pluckiness onscreen?

:-) They seem like really funny people.

I had to watch the scene over again closely and yes her headlights were beaming lol. Honestly I think some of us who watched online may have missed it due to the video quality.

It was probably just cold in the CBS studios. It's all good.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”