Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Leel

Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Postby Leel » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:54 pm

8) Please get a bra for Phyllis! We do not want to see the "headlights" full frontal view! I noticed the male actors could not keep their eyes from going there. Please! Phyllis gets enough attention as it is, do we really have to be subjected to this? ~)

lil73

Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Postby lil73 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Actually my daughter and I were watching when she is wearing the grey turtle neck at Jacks and Adam and i think Michael..anyway my daughter said I cannot believe they shot that scene and did not notice. Her nipples were very clearly easily seen through her shirt. It was kind of distracting. Wardrobe malfunction....this would be the wardrobe department not M.S.

Cannon

Postby Cannon » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Quote lil73: Actually my daughter and I were watching when she is wearing the grey turtle neck at Jacks and Adam and i think Michael..anyway my daughter said I cannot believe they shot that scene and did not notice. Her nipples were very clearly easily seen through her shirt. It was kind of distracting. Wardrobe malfunction....this would be the wardrobe department not M.S.

What is she trying to prove not wearing a bra? Its not the wardrobe dept stopping her from wearing one. I wish they would cut off 7 inches off her sleeves, they are always too long.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:22 pm

i agree they should have fixs it but i guess they like what they see. there is a time and place for everything.yes a soap but come on why allow them to make you look like trash.

spacey69

Postby spacey69 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 pm

I agree

- Soap-sense

Postby - Soap-sense » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:32 pm

I was expecting to see some comments about that sweater. I thought it was the most unflattering sweater, which did nothing for her figure, in fact I though she looked rather awful in it... *)

lil73

Postby lil73 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:34 pm

I am not a Phyllis fan but appreciate MS's acting skills. Not sure she wasnt wearing one of those flimsy bras but I have been in situations with a bra on and when it is really cold well....there it is.

Leel

Postby Leel » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Quote lil73: Actually my daughter and I were watching when she is wearing the grey turtle neck at Jacks and Adam and i think Michael..anyway my daughter said I cannot believe they shot that scene and did not notice. Her nipples were very clearly easily seen through her shirt. It was kind of distracting. Wardrobe malfunction....this would be the wardrobe department not M.S.

I hope so. If she decided to forgo the bra I think wardrobe should have nixed that idea. It seems to me the actress would've noticed that detail but maybe not. I'm not downing the actress but I am wondering about wardrobe.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:04 pm

LOL, watching those Phyllis scenes yesterday, I was thinking oh, I know we are going to see a thread about that!! :D

Leel

Postby Leel » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Quote rediculous: LOL, watching those Phyllis scenes yesterday, I was thinking oh, I know we are going to see a thread about that!! :D

I don't start new threads very often but I couldn't resist this one, couldn't log in fast enough to get it on here! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”