Preempting Y&R

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BobbiSox

Re: Preempting Y&R

Postby BobbiSox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 am

Quote yandrfanx_:
Quote LilMonkey84:
Quote yandrfanx_:
Quote LilMonkey84:
Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

LMAO! You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right? No one is making you watch it. There is a plethora of other things that can be done during that hour and a half for one day. Read a book, do some laundry, go grocery shopping, take a nap, etc...Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's not important. In fact it's much more important than a fictional television show because it's real life.

1. I don't do Laundry 2. I don't drive and 3. I don't take naps as that's for babies.

Then do something else! I don't care what it is...maybe you should actually try watching something that goes on in the real world. You might learn something, or is that for babies too?

I'm not gonna watch that Presidential Inauguration, I don't watch politics, I don't know why they got to air that crap in the first place when nothing important is gonna be said on it anyways.

Some of us think it's interesting to hear the ideas of the most important man in the free world. I for one don't appreciate you saying that it's 'crap', but this is not the time or place to educate you.

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:42 am

Y&R and B&B is more important and it's the truth and like I said this Presidential Inauguration does not need to be aired on channels 2, 4 and 62, only on channel 7.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am

Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important and it's the truth and like I said this Presidential Inauguration does not need to be aired on channels 2, 4 and 62, only on channel 7.

Oh, go take your meds.

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:56 am

Quote BobbiSox:
Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important and it's the truth and like I said this Presidential Inauguration does not need to be aired on channels 2, 4 and 62, only on channel 7.

Oh, go take your meds.

No, I don't take meds.

LilMonkey84

Postby LilMonkey84 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 am

Just because it may be your truth doesn't make it reality. There is a whole world outside of your television and what happens in that world is real. What happens on your soap operas is not.

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:57 am

Quote LilMonkey84:

Just because it may be your truth doesn't make it reality. There is a whole world outside of your television and what happens in that world is real. What happens on your soap operas is not.

So, still the Presidential Inauguration doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it only needs to be aired on channel 7 and that's it.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 am

Quote LilMonkey84:
Quote yandrfanx_:
Quote LilMonkey84:
Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

LMAO! You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right? No one is making you watch it. There is a plethora of other things that can be done during that hour and a half for one day. Read a book, do some laundry, go grocery shopping, take a nap, etc...Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's not important. In fact it's much more important than a fictional television show because it's real life.

1. I don't do Laundry 2. I don't drive and 3. I don't take naps as that's for babies.

Then do something else! I don't care what it is...maybe you should actually try watching something that goes on in the real world. You might learn something, or is that for babies too?

O. M. G.

Big LOL. All the power to you sweeetie.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:51 am

To quote a card I saw...

The election is over, let's all be friends.
I'll kiss my elephant, and you kiss your a@@ (donkey).

Now, if TV channels would show him and House/Senate sitting down and seriously making budget cuts and trying to balance the budget...that I'd find interesting enough to watch.

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm

The Presidential Inauguration doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it only needs to be aired on channel 7 and that's it.

mommmy

Postby mommmy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Quote yandrfanx_: The Presidential Inauguration doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it only needs to be aired on channel 7 and that's it.

Well its always going to be that way so deal.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”