Preempting Y&R

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tilo

Re: Preempting Y&R

Postby Tilo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Does anyone know if the Canadian momday episode will be shown?

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote Tilo: Does anyone know if the Canadian momday episode will be shown?

Hi, Tilo - According to grammapam, the Canadian episode of YR is on today.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Quote HOT PINK:

Thats right,HP...we didnt get it on Friday last week but its on today.Doesnt make sense to me...I know we are a day ahead of the States,but the Inauguration is still on.So confusing.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote HOT PINK:

Thats right,HP...we didnt get it on Friday last week but its on today.Doesnt make sense to me...I know we are a day ahead of the States,but the Inauguration is still on.So confusing.

Guess preempting the show on Friday in Canada keeps it a day ahead since it's not on here today. I've often wondered why it's a day ahead in Canada since it's a US soap.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Quote yandrfanx_: CBS needs to stop pre-emting the soaps anyways cuz I'm getting sick of it, as it needs to be stopped.
With all due respect..I feel your pain,but it IS only a Soap....Im sure we will survive the odd 'pre-empt' here and there.There are much worse things,lol.We always catch up in the end. ;)

Tara

Postby Tara » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:54 pm

I totally agree that I won't be watching King Obama make his speech...I voted for the American..LOL! It sucks when CBS preempts the soaps for those of us who aren't interested in the stuff. Except for Young and the Restless, I have basically boycotted CBS anyways - right after they chose to take As the World Turns off the air for a stupid talk show for some CBS bigwig who was trying to please his no-talent wife. Sorry if this offends 'half' the country...but have some respect also for the other almost 'half' of us that did not want this man in office again.

Truk

Postby Truk » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Some of the posts in this thread seem to be kinda phony and I think it's a baitfest, KWIM?

ilovecomedy

Postby ilovecomedy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm

I am not very happy either that they had to preemt Y&R for all that stuff that most people won't watch anyhow. Everytime something happens it seems like Y&R is the one they preemt. Last week it was preempted for the new Eagles football coach could talk for a half hour. Not being a sports fan I didn.t care what he had to say. It does get annoying, but I guess it is something we have to put up with. The worse is the basketball in March and tennis. Oh well. >( >)

ilovecomedy

Postby ilovecomedy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:23 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% Not something I want to watch. :(

ivanwinters

Postby ivanwinters » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Quote Tara: I totally agree that I won't be watching King Obama make his speech...I voted for the American..LOL! It sucks when CBS preempts the soaps for those of us who aren't interested in the stuff. Except for Young and the Restless, I have basically boycotted CBS anyways - right after they chose to take As the World Turns off the air for a stupid talk show for some CBS bigwig who was trying to please his no-talent wife. Sorry if this offends 'half' the country...but have some respect also for the other almost 'half' of us that did not want this man in office again.

Oh great! Another wacko birther who sounds not only ignorant but uneducated. You're one of the reasons why this country is so deeply divived. It's not because of policy differences, but instead it's because of ignorance such as yours which shines brightly.

BTW some of these post sound repetitive and very illiterate as if the same person has a few usernames. PATHETIC!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”