Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Leel

Re: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Postby Leel » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Tiny Bubbles:
Quote KeepingItReal: Oh yes, a "man's" choice.

They are both better off without him. They shouldn't be treated like "meat" to be chosen from.

I agree but sadly that is how they write for this soap. It is never flattering for women at all.

Agreed.

It looks like the new writer retained Hogan Sheffer according to the credits so there you go. I read that he's a known woman hater.

Blackberry55

Postby Blackberry55 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Quote velle: now wee both know its . Adam I feel like no woman is to blame whan the man. is doing wrong and most so if he's the one thats making it happen

Agreed, I don't blame Chelsea nor Sharon. Adam and only Adam is the root to both of their problems. I feel he's using Chelsea and taking advantage of Sharon. I hope both of them leave him hanging.

velle

Postby velle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:14 pm

that's Easy to say but .not so. Easy to do whan you love A man and want A life with him its not Easy to do walk away whan everything in you is telling you stay

pepperboy

Postby pepperboy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Sharon is my choice for Adam but she is gonna end up with Dylan anyway so oh well......

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Quote Graceee:
Quote aquarius50:
Quote velle: it make's sharon one two my thing is this .sharon are chelsea's last name is not holy by no means

Thank you. I agree, nothing holy about the Newman name. IMO, you can't put Chelsea in the same category as Sharon when it comes down to sleeping with different men, Chelsea is no where near a tramp compared to Sharon and yet people try to measure her a tramp as much as Sharon....oh well, to each his own

Any "woman" that seduces someone for $$$ is a tramp IMO

Thank you!

velle

Postby velle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm

you are welcome! :)

Blackberry55

Postby Blackberry55 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Quote InCanada:
Quote Graceee:
Quote aquarius50:
Quote velle: it make's sharon one two my thing is this .sharon are chelsea's last name is not holy by no means

Thank you. I agree, nothing holy about the Newman name. IMO, you can't put Chelsea in the same category as Sharon when it comes down to sleeping with different men, Chelsea is no where near a tramp compared to Sharon and yet people try to measure her a tramp as much as Sharon....oh well, to each his own

Thank you!

...any woman that hops from bed to bed, desk to desk is beyond a tramp. Chelsea seducing Billy was con move, which is the way they wrote her character as such.

velle

Postby velle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 pm

I still think. it does matter if it's from bed ,to bed are just seducing A man a .Tramp is Tramp it all falls in line with A Tramp yes it does

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Quote aquarius50:
Quote InCanada:
Quote Graceee:
Quote aquarius50:

Thank you!

...any woman that hops from bed to bed, desk to desk is beyond a tramp. Chelsea seducing Billy was con move, which is the way they wrote her character as such.

Oh I won't get into this tired argument. I will say before I bow out. Chelsea did not seduce Billy! He was drugged and raped! But if you view it as a seduction it is your right. :).

velle

Postby velle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:28 pm

no your right others want to say becouse. chelesa seduc billy she's not A tramp but for what .I was told she drugged billy and raped him but she's not A tramp

Return to “The Young and the Restless”