Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Postby Jackie10 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Quote habbyfan: Adam will not go to Paris or anywhere else, but it isin't because of Sharon ... Adam wants to fight and best Victor.

Most know Sharon is a huge part of his reasoning. As he told her he could give up his money, life and every thing but her. The only difference is we know Sharon will not expect him to give up his life for her. She knows how important NE is and how much he wants to win the respect of his dad. He can have his life and her too. Unlike CL who expects Adam to drop every thing and put her and only her on his list.

ElleLa

Postby ElleLa » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:40 am

Quote Jackie10: According to new SOD. As posted by someone else not in its entirety.

The article mentions that Chelsea (not word for word) begs Adam to leave to go to Paris and he continues to stall so she basically realizes that she will always come in second. The article says that Adam is the one to leave and he gets drunk and ends up at Newman. Sharon comes in and deduces that he told Chelsea that they weren't going to Paris. He announces that he and Chelsea are through.

The rest of the article is quoted from MCE who says that "I think this time Chelsea is ready to walk away", she loves this man but she has to "take care of herself, respect herself and show some of the toughness she had when she arrived". The article concludes with MCE saying that Chelsea "has to get her groove back".

I guess we have the answer. Maybe she can salvage a little backbone.

If you call drugging and raping and otherwise conning marks with a grifter mother, showing the toughness she had before.....then okay :) But Chelsea's forays into taking care of herself and respecting herself went pretty sideways before, so I'll believe the hastily revamped version when I see it.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:37 am

sahron knows adam chelsea don't. she might be married to him wear his ring sleep in his bed but chelsea don't know adam at all. sharon knows how hard it is for adam and how much he wants victor to love him .chelsea knows nothing about the world adam lives in .she is nice arm candy but i think that is all she really has going for herself. when you have to beg amna to leave with you . that right there should tell you something. chelsea needs to go away and never to be seen again. also no babies with adam either . cause deep down chelsea you might give him a child but you will never really have his full heart. for me if i can't have him fully then i wouldn't want to have any ties to him.

Blackberry55

Postby Blackberry55 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Quote velle: yes but he,s not with the family. Tramp and if he leave's town he's leavening with A Tramp as well :D

How can you consider Chelsea a tramp? As far as we know, she has only slept with two people Billy and Adam (HER HUSBAND). Until the writers states otherwise, I don't see tramp.

Sharon on the other hand, omg!...the list goes on and on and will continue to go on. She slept with two sets of brothers (Jack/Billy/Adam/Nick/) maybe even her ex father-in-law, not to mention Brad, Sam, Tucker etc. Granted she was married to three of the four brothers, but that doesn't excuse the fact that she is a tramp because even when she's married, she cheats which makes her a tramp.

To hear people excuse her behavior by saying she's a highly sexual person........no, Sharon = TRAMP!!! No ands, ifs or buts about it.

velle

Postby velle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:08 pm

if she had sex with more than one man and giving how things went down with billy yes she can be called one too

Blackberry55

Postby Blackberry55 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote velle: if she had sex with more than one man and giving how things went down with billy yes she can be called one too

If sleeping with two men makes Chelsea a tramp, what does that make Sharon for sleeping with to-many-to-count men

velle

Postby velle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:20 pm

it make's sharon one two my thing is this .sharon are chelsea's last name is not holy by no means

Blackberry55

Postby Blackberry55 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Quote velle: it make's sharon one two my thing is this .sharon are chelsea's last name is not holy by no means

Thank you. I agree, nothing holy about the Newman name. IMO, you can't put Chelsea in the same category as Sharon when it comes down to sleeping with different men, Chelsea is no where near a tramp compared to Sharon and yet people try to measure her a tramp as much as Sharon....oh well, to each his own

velle

Postby velle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:32 pm

yes to each .it's own ..chelsea may not have had sex with A lot of men like sharon has but. Angels don't sing whan she comes in the room no more than they do for sharon

Blackberry55

Postby Blackberry55 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Quote velle: yes to each .it's own ..chelsea may not have had sex with A lot of men like sharon has but. Angels don't sing whan she comes in the room no more than they do for sharon

LOL....the only reason they don't sing is because she's married to the devil.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”