Guess what?.........The name Korbel is German!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
heart and soul

Guess what?.........The name Korbel is German!

Postby heart and soul » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:58 pm

The name Korbel is German// Which means Professor Korbell is What do you think? ~) German. Could it be that????????

lestress

Re: Guess what?.........The name Korbel is German!

Postby lestress » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:49 pm

Oh golly gee whiz I hope he is not going to turn out to be a Nazi cuz he really looked cute on today's (10/23 US) episode - I am starting to like him :)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:34 pm

Quote lestress: Oh golly gee whiz I hope he is not going to turn out to be a Nazi cuz he really looked cute on today's (10/23 US) episode - I am starting to like him :)

You know I was thinking the same exact thing today......he did look kind of cute......personality changes.....changes the way people look at you...and since he was being nice.....he looked nice.....I hope he turns out to be a good guy...but he probably won't..he is asking too many questions.

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:41 pm

But you know how they work us - bring on a character as a bad guy and if he clicks keep him and try to clean him up like they have with phyllis except it never worked with me. Did the same with Victor and that didn't work with me either.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:44 pm

Lauren was a bad guy turned good...Michael was bad turned good...Jill was bad now good....and now they are even trying to make Gloria good. Now that everyone is good...thats why they need to bring back bad Sheila...she will never be good. >)

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:47 pm

"Lady Be Good" :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”