Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Postby deceived » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

rediculous

Re: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Postby rediculous » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 pm

deceived, in yesterday's Can show she didn't bail on Jack, she was not happy with the situation he is in, but she was still with him and comforting him at the end of that show.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote rediculous: deceived, in yesterday's Can show she didn't bail on Jack, she was not happy with the situation he is in, but she was still with him and comforting him at the end of that show.
Ya I saw that epi,Red.She mentioned too,that she had "been there before',meaning HER situation with the Doctor in her apartment,and it brings back memories of that.
She wont bail on Jack.She'll be with him and see it through for him.I have a feeling they will get back together,too.Could be a mile wrong....justa hunch. ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote rediculous: deceived, in yesterday's Can show she didn't bail on Jack, she was not happy with the situation he is in, but she was still with him and comforting him at the end of that show.
Ya I saw that epi,Red.She mentioned too,that she had "been there before',meaning HER situation with the Doctor in her apartment,and it brings back memories of that.
She wont bail on Jack.She'll be with him and see it through for him.I have a feeling they will get back together,too.Could be a mile wrong....justa hunch. ;)

I think so too Pam :)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

I see. So if someone committed arson and Sharon said, I want nothing to do with this, that would make her a hypocrite?

Sorry, I don't get wanting to change your life and moving onto a better path hypocrisy. She just narrowly escaped 2 felony convictions, so I can't blame her at all that she would want nothing to do with more crime.

But that is not how it played out anyhow. Even if it did though, I see no hypocrisy at all. People are always entitled to not involve themselves with a crime, regardless. It would be sad if they weren't.

justmyopinion

Postby justmyopinion » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

I see. So if someone committed arson and Sharon said, I want nothing to do with this, that would make her a hypocrite?

Sorry, I don't get wanting to change your life and moving onto a better path hypocrisy. She just narrowly escaped 2 felony convictions, so I can't blame her at all that she would want nothing to do with more crime.

But that is not how it played out anyhow. Even if it did though, I see no hypocrisy at all. People are always entitled to not involve themselves with a crime, regardless. It would be sad if they weren't.

What the heck does Sharon have to do with this? They didn't even cross paths this epi.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Quote justmyopinion:
Quote Sunnyflower:

What the heck does Sharon have to do with this? They didn't even cross paths this epi.

It was an example of someone who recently committed a felony and got away with it. Somehow I doubt she will forever be expected to nurture and support every arsonist moving forward. I sure don't.

ElleLa

Postby ElleLa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Jack was in a 'bad place' when he murdered that prostitute. Phyllis understands that these things happen :-) :-) :-)

She'll stick by her BFF. But I'd be PO'd about being involved with another dead body too, but in this town it's either dead hooker or stolen crack money or trying to control your arsonist. :-) :-) :-)

PS: I know Jack (so far) didn't murder the congressman's daughter.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Quote ElleLa: Jack was in a 'bad place' when he murdered that prostitute. Phyllis understands that these things happen :-) :-) :-)

She'll stick by her BFF. But I'd be PO'd about being involved with another dead body too, but in this town it's either dead hooker or stolen crack money or trying to control your arsonist. :-) :-) :-)

She died with a drug overdose/extasy combo.Jack didnt 'murder' her.

ElleLa

Postby ElleLa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote ElleLa: Jack was in a 'bad place' when he murdered that prostitute. Phyllis understands that these things happen :-) :-) :-)

She died with a drug overdose/extasy combo.Jack didnt 'murder' her.

I know, that's why I put that at the bottom of my post. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”