I am back and will try to be have!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
AndiWV

I am back and will try to be have!!

Postby AndiWV » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:45 am

:~ I am back and have my glasses on, I will try to behave..
I like to write a lot and this is fun to do!!

I am back for a while or may go off for a while, I did another message board, haven't been on it in weeks....

Thought, I would try y'all out!!

lestress

Re: I am back and will try to be have!!

Postby lestress » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:08 pm

Welcome back :)

It is indeed fun to come here and see what everyone thinks of Y&R. It is the only soap I watch and I have been watching since 1979.

AndiWV

Postby AndiWV » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:21 pm

Quote lestress: Welcome back :)

It is indeed fun to come here and see what everyone thinks of Y&R. It is the only soap I watch and I have been watching since 1979.

Thanks, I started watching the Young and the Restless in the early 70's in North Carolina, when I came back home, watched DOOL's and Another World....Quit DOOL's about 15 yrs., ago, quit watching AW when it went off the air in 1999....Started watching Y & R again, 2003 and watched ever since!! :~

lestress

Postby lestress » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:22 pm

It is addictive!

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:27 pm

Welcome back....I too watched Y&R in early 70's and it is the only soap that I am still watching faithfully.....I have watched The Bold and the Beatutiful from day 1 but now only watch it from time to time. I think I have watched most of the soaps ---As the World Turns....General Hospital....Guiding Light......Passions...All My Children...One Life to Live....Edge of Night....and hmmmm I think there was another one. If I watched them all now, I would never be able to get anything done....it is hard getting anything done just watching one or two.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”