N. Branco: "Michael Muhney isn't leaving Y&R."

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackospades

N. Branco:

Postby Jackospades » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 am

Nelson Branco on twitter:

"LMAO: Michael Muhney is NOT fired nor will he ever be. In fact, you have NO idea what the show has planned for Adam."

He just tweeted this in response to the craziness that has just swept the soap boards and twitter. Good news for this Muhney fan!

:D :D :D

canada gal

Re: N. Branco:

Postby canada gal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 am

He also just tweeted "MM IS THE STAR OF Y&R. That's never going to change. Josh and jill know that. So does sony. There was a reason why maria was fired"

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 am

Quote canada gal: He also just tweeted "MM IS THE STAR OF Y&R. That's never going to change. Josh and jill know that. So does sony. There was a reason why maria was fired"

In your opinion he's the star, in my opinion there is not just one person that is the star they all are important to the show

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 am

Thanks, I can breathe freely now! It's great to hear that NB and JP know that he is one of the main stars of this show and that he has a lot of fans.

TheBluebird

Postby TheBluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 am

Quote weatherholt3:
Quote canada gal: He also just tweeted "MM IS THE STAR OF Y&R. That's never going to change. Josh and jill know that. So does sony. There was a reason why maria was fired"

In your opinion he's the star, in my opinion there is not just one person that is the star they all are important to the show

Weatherholt, Canada Gal was just repeating what Nelson B said on Twitter.

TheBluebird

Postby TheBluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 am

I wonder if EB is giving him a hard time again. EB feels he IS the show. He was very rude to MM & SC and all the twitter fans know this.

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 am

Quote weatherholt3:

You may be in the minority, because MM is a major player on Y&R despite the haters. I don't even think bringing in SB will knock MM off his game. I just hope its not him that wants to leave.

Keeping the faith that this is all a bad joke.

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 am

Quote TheBluebird: I wonder if EB is giving him a hard time again. EB feels he IS the show. He was very rude to MM & SC and all the twitter fans know this.

You may be right on that, Bluebird. In hindsight, maybe all this great acting between victor and adam is not acting but the real thing, lol.

TheBluebird

Postby TheBluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 am

Quote canada gal:
Quote TheBluebird: I wonder if EB is giving him a hard time again. EB feels he IS the show. He was very rude to MM & SC and all the twitter fans know this.

You may be right on that, Bluebird. In hindsight, maybe all this great acting between victor and adam is not acting but the real thing, lol.

Makes you wonder. When that happened, I lost all respect for EB. I could understand his dislike for MM, but SC didn't deserve his comments.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:00 am

Quote TheBluebird:
Quote weatherholt3:

Weatherholt, Canada Gal was just repeating what Nelson B said on Twitter.

Sorry misread it

Return to “The Young and the Restless”