OMG is Michael Muhney leaving Y&R?!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MusicalsRock

OMG is Michael Muhney leaving Y&R?!!!!

Postby MusicalsRock » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:10 pm

This last twitter message dated Jan. 8th says "I gotta get outta here." and now he has unfollowed all his cast members and affiliates of CBS and Y&R. This is a bit unsettling.

soapfan42

Re: OMG is Michael Muhney leaving Y&R?!!!!

Postby soapfan42 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Quote MusicalsRock: This last twitter message dated Jan. 8th says "I gotta get outta here." and now he has unfollowed all his cast members and affiliates of CBS and Y&R. This is a bit unsettling.

I had read somewhere several months ago that he was trying out for some primetime gig.

While Muhney is a good actor, I've never liked his character until they recently put him with Chelsea. Now with the back and forth with Chelsea and Sharon, I'm hating the character all over again. >)

So at this point the way the writing has been lately for the character, I hope Muhney does leave this show just to be rid of the Adam character!

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Someone tweeted that he's leaving. Oh man!

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Quote InCanada: Someone tweeted that he's leaving. Oh man!

Who tweeted? InCanada

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Quote soapfan42:
Quote MusicalsRock: This last twitter message dated Jan. 8th says "I gotta get outta here." and now he has unfollowed all his cast members and affiliates of CBS and Y&R. This is a bit unsettling.

I had read somewhere several months ago that he was trying out for some primetime gig.

While Muhney is a good actor, I've never liked his character until they recently put him with Chelsea. Now with the back and forth with Chelsea and Sharon, I'm hating the character all over again. >)

So at this point the way the writing has been lately for the character, I hope Muhney does leave this show just to be rid of the Adam character!

Actually MM is best thing to happen to Y&R. Controversial characters bring in the ratings. MM's version of adam is exceptional and i tune in each day just to see what he does next.

Shicky

Postby Shicky » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 pm

A few people are saying he changed his twitter bio as well. It used to say "he plays Adam Newman" and now that's gone. Can anyone confirm?

Shicky

Postby Shicky » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Quote canada gal:
Quote soapfan42:

Actually MM is best thing to happen to Y&R. Controversial characters bring in the ratings. MM's version of adam is exceptional and i tune in each day just to see what he does next.

He is not the best thing to happen, no way. The ratings have gone down since he joined.

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Quote canada gal:
Quote InCanada: Someone tweeted that he's leaving. Oh man!

Who tweeted? InCanada

No one in CBS, the person didn't say where she heard this. However, she seemed pretty sure of it. If he leaves I'm done as he is one of the reasons why I started watching faithfully again.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Quote Shicky: A few people are saying he changed his twitter bio as well. It used to say "he plays Adam Newman" and now that's gone. Can anyone confirm?

Michael has changed his screen name on Twitter to "Sexual Chocolate" and his bio says: "Bio: degradable -Yes, I'm an actor on a tv show. But that only scratches the surface..."
He made the changes several days ago.

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Wow, not sure if this is BS or true.........

Just let me know where I can watch him !

I would probably loose interest in Y&R as well.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”