More spoilers for week of January 14

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soapfan326

More spoilers for week of January 14

Postby Soapfan326 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Teasers wk 1/14th

Jack's detox. He wants to confess all to Phyllis but Summer gets sick and Phyllis goes to be with her.

John comes back and Jack has a meltdown.

Phyllis returns to the cabin (I guess Summer is okay?) Jack confesses all to her about the drinking, blacking out, dead Stephanie, and Adam removing her body.

Phyllis is upset because she just went through this with Kevin and doesn't want to be involved with covering up another crime.

Victor's PI guy turns on him to Jack who pays him off.

Jack knows everything that Victor does, including that she was a Congressman Wheeler's daughter.

Sharon ends up at Jabot (not Newman) and apparently so does Adam.

Billy and Victor make some kind of deal. It is all very vague. But Victor is definitely about to expose Jack in some way.

jcren

Edited by Daytime, Today, 5:32 PM.

velle

Re: More spoilers for week of January 14

Postby velle » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:30 pm

thank,s :)

lfga

Postby lfga » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Quote Soapfan326: Teasers wk 1/14th

Jack's detox. He wants to confess all to Phyllis but Summer gets sick and Phyllis goes to be with her.

John comes back and Jack has a meltdown.

Phyllis returns to the cabin (I guess Summer is okay?) Jack confesses all to her about the drinking, blacking out, dead Stephanie, and Adam removing her body.

Phyllis is upset because she just went through this with Kevin and doesn't want to be involved with covering up another crime.

Victor's PI guy turns on him to Jack who pays him off.

Jack knows everything that Victor does, including that she was a Congressman Wheeler's daughter.

Sharon ends up at Jabot (not Newman) and apparently so does Adam.

Billy and Victor make some kind of deal. It is all very vague. But Victor is definitely about to expose Jack in some way.

jcren

Edited by Daytime, Today, 5:32 PM.

the PI i guess is all about money,turning on Victor :-)

Soapfan326

Postby Soapfan326 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:35 pm

I wonder how Adam and Sharon end up at jabot ? I thought adam and chelsea were leaving town. it probably has something to do with the deal victor and billy make. i'm glad that jack is getting one up on victor. GO JACK.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Wonder if its just a game with Victor PI guy letting Jack think he is turning on Victor.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 pm

I read it again, and it says Adam "apparently" goes to Jabot, I also think that has something to do with the "deal" between Billy and Victor, Billy is in his poker state of mind

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:28 pm

If billy is in his poker state of mind,he will be bluffing old vic right out of newman and jabot.

imtickledpink

Postby imtickledpink » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Jack talking to his dead father is getting really old and boring! I loved John when he was alive but please I wish these boring appearences would stop!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”