I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
DylanReed

Re: I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son

Postby DylanReed » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Quote Axl Rose: If Dylan were Nikki and Paul Williams' son then that would make sense when you think about it, Dylan then he would be Heather's half-brother and Ricky's half-brother too but mostly Paul would have a second chance at being a father and Nikki would have another son, Nick would have a brother and Victoria would have a brother too

Nick and Dylan already being rivals because of Avery

Exactly, and Paul would love to learn he has a son with Nikki. He was devastated after Ricky died and wants to make amends. This is his second chance.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Quote DylanReed:
Quote Axl Rose: If Dylan were Nikki and Paul Williams' son then that would make sense when you think about it, Dylan then he would be Heather's half-brother and Ricky's half-brother too but mostly Paul would have a second chance at being a father and Nikki would have another son, Nick would have a brother and Victoria would have a brother too

Exactly, and Paul would love to learn he has a son with Nikki. He was devastated after Ricky died and wants to make amends. This is his second chance.

But making Dylan Jack's son means he would have more story potential making him Jack and Nikki's son

xjustbestrong

Postby xjustbestrong » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Dylan isn't Nikki's son, he is a he's a McAvoy not a Newman.

DylanReed

Postby DylanReed » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Quote xjustbestrong: Dylan isn't Nikki's son, he is a he's a McAvoy not a Newman.

Dylan is a Reed-McAvoy.

Nikki is his mother but Dylan loves Terry McAvoy who is the man who raised him and will always be his father.

He has no relation to Victor Newman.

mimimak

Postby mimimak » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Quote DylanReed:
Quote xjustbestrong: Dylan isn't Nikki's son, he is a he's a McAvoy not a Newman.

Dylan is a Reed-McAvoy.

Nikki is his mother but Dylan loves Terry McAvoy who is the man who raised him and will always be his father.

Do we know this for sure? If so, it bugs me, but will just have to accept another creative backstory that doesn't fit with the sl that we watched back in the day. Could Nikki have had a child before she came on the scene in GC as a teen? How will they explain it? Isn't Dylan about 40 years old? Actress who plays Avery is about 40. Josh Morrow is late 30's and MTS is only mid 50's so none of the ages match up anyway. I hate when they do that, SORASing, but I guess we just have to take a leap of faith and deal with it! The relationships on these shows get so messy and mixed up, it's hard to keep it all straight.

DylanReed

Postby DylanReed » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:38 am

Quote mimimak:
Quote DylanReed:

Dylan is a Reed-McAvoy.

Do we know this for sure? If so, it bugs me, but will just have to accept another creative backstory that doesn't fit with the sl that we watched back in the day. Could Nikki have had a child before she came on the scene in GC as a teen? How will they explain it? Isn't Dylan about 40 years old? Actress who plays Avery is about 40. Josh Morrow is late 30's and MTS is only mid 50's so none of the ages match up anyway. I hate when they do that, SORASing, but I guess we just have to take a leap of faith and deal with it! The relationships on these shows get so messy and mixed up, it's hard to keep it all straight.

Nelson Branco says Nikki has a long lost son. That's all we know for sure.

The speculation is Dylan McAvoy.

There is debate about the father. Jack, Paul and Cash are all baby daddy candidates.

mimimak

Postby mimimak » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:49 am

Quote DylanReed:
Quote mimimak:
Quote DylanReed:

Dylan is a Reed-McAvoy.

There is debate about the father. Jack, Paul and Cash are all baby daddy candidates.

Jack or Paul make sense, I kinda hope it's Paul if its true, Paul needs a good story, his talent is being wasted, love DD!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 am

Quote DylanReed:

I'm just glad DYLAN didn't have an affair with VICTORIA or HEATHER!!! 8) 8) 8)

Yes. Paul would be a great father to Dylan. And he has the greatest respect for Nikki. Paul's my favorite. I would love to see him get a second chance. Hopefully he wouldn't have to relive an angry son for giving him up, or did Paul know about a baby?? I hope not!

beezwax

Postby beezwax » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 am

Quote spooner: that would be good drama, but another slap in the face to viewers. I hate when they totally rewrite a character's history like we never watched it happen. I guess we will have to wait and see...

It would have been a good drama to watch, but unfortunately we have to remember that it would be the same idiot writers who handled Summer's paternity and screwed up royally and made it a dud. All I'm saying is be ready for another disappointment. I'm tuning my expectations all the way down to zero to save me the headache. ~)

DylanReed

Postby DylanReed » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 am

Quote mimimak:
Quote DylanReed:
Quote mimimak:
Quote DylanReed:

Dylan is a Reed-McAvoy.

Jack or Paul make sense, I kinda hope it's Paul if its true, Paul needs a good story, his talent is being wasted, love DD!

An Emmy winner like Doug Davidson deserves a BIG story! He's earned the right to be front burner.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”