Not bashing /Is the actor playing Kevin openly gay

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bukopandan

Re: Not bashing /Is the actor playing Kevin openly gay

Postby bukopandan » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Quote cards1: Michael, Christian LeBlanc is openly gay, he outed himself on a daytime emmy awards show several years back while accepting and award, he is also very active in gay rights. You could probably find something to that effect if you were really interested in finding it. about the daytime emmy show where he came out, I think many in the audience were shocked or just unexpected for him to do that there.

It makes no difference to me at all, I think he is great!

Kevin/the actor's name appeared on a list put out by a site a year or so ago, I read it, I can not remember which site published it. I had many soap stars on it.

IDK, I don't think that is what is up with the chemistry between Chloe/Kevin, I never really thought either of them had much chemistry when anyone they have been paired with that I can think of.

Victor/EB is not gay he's been married to the same woman for like 40 to 50 years, not sure how many but it's alot of years, I saw them on an interview, I think they married like in 1965 or something.

I think a lot of lists just make guesses based on stereotypical traits and have no business stirring things up. I read some lists too and they included, among others, a lead female on YR, who has dated men as far as I have ever seen in pics. And all that really matters is how convincing the character portrayals are. One of my all-time favorite shockers, I have to say, is Portia de Rossi, Ellen's significant other--I'm sure many, especially men, were surprised and their hearts broke that now she'd never be their girlfriend!

cards1

Postby cards1 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote cards1: Michael, Christian LeBlanc is openly gay, he outed himself on a daytime emmy awards show several years back while accepting and award, he is also very active in gay rights. You could probably find something to that effect if you were really interested in finding it. about the daytime emmy show where he came out, I think many in the audience were shocked or just unexpected for him to do that there.

It makes no difference to me at all, I think he is great!

Kevin/the actor's name appeared on a list put out by a site a year or so ago, I read it, I can not remember which site published it. I had many soap stars on it.

IDK, I don't think that is what is up with the chemistry between Chloe/Kevin, I never really thought either of them had much chemistry when anyone they have been paired with that I can think of.

Victor/EB is not gay he's been married to the same woman for like 40 to 50 years, not sure how many but it's alot of years, I saw them on an interview, I think they married like in 1965 or something.

I think a lot of lists just make guesses based on stereotypical traits and have no business stirring things up. I read some lists too and they included, among others, a lead female on YR, who has dated men as far as I have ever seen in pics. And all that really matters is how convincing the character portrayals are. One of my all-time favorite shockers, I have to say, is Portia de Rossi, Ellen's significant other--I'm sure many, especially men, were surprised and their hearts broke that now she'd never be their girlfriend!

ITA, I must admit, I remember seeing the daytime emmy awards show where CLB came out, my sister and I were watching it, I was surprised, my sister said "didn't you know that", I didn't because I always thought Michael and Lauren had such great chemistry. I even saw them in a Reba McEntire music video where they played a brides parents and were dancing at her wedding, it was sweet.

But some admit to being bisexual as well Crystal Chappell. Olivia, (GL)/Danni (B&B) openly admits she is bisexual.

But it makes no difference to me, to each his or her own. :)

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Tons and tons of actors are gay but don't openly speak about it because they don't want their sexuality to be of any hindrance to their career.

With that said I do believe both GR and CLB are gay. I don't see what that would have to do with his love scenes with EH though. He's an actor, a damn good one but I just don't think the actors have romantic chem. Jana and Kevin had great chem.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 am

Quote Chanel - Girl: He appesrs Gay to me, but I thought Michael (CLB) was gay, but he has been married for years....so.... who knows or really cares!

i read some here that michale was gay and i ask one day on here and got bash big time. i don't care who is and isn't . i ahve afamily member who is an i love her partner as long as she doe sright by her i have no issue. i have many gay friends who i love .i thought kevin was but that ok to.

if he is why don't they have him and rafe as a couple.

annesfl

Postby annesfl » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:29 pm

I find it interesting to find out personal things about the actors. whos is gay and I also wonder about the natural color of some of their hair. I am still not sure what color Phyllis hair is...I mean her natural color??

Being in the arty world most of my life, I do find peoples sexual preferences interesting. Guess people in the arts talk about such things more. Interesting thing to me are the one's that are attracted to different sizes of people. Not judging , just commenting, some men are interested in bears ( if you guys know what this means), some are chubby chasers. All interesting to me. And by the way, you can't tell by looking at someone what their preferences are. That is why they or we talk about it. We are not all the same nor are we all attracted to the same but I do think most of us are attracted to shemar moore, whether we are straight or gay , white or black or whatever size we are attracted to. Now that is a hot man with a twinkle in his eye!

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Quote annesfl: I find it interesting to find out personal things about the actors. whos is gay and I also wonder about the natural color of some of their hair. I am still not sure what color Phyllis hair is...I mean her natural color??

Being in the arty world most of my life, I do find peoples sexual preferences interesting. Guess people in the arts talk about such things more. Interesting thing to me are the one's that are attracted to different sizes of people. Not judging , just commenting, some men are interested in bears ( if you guys know what this means), some are chubby chasers. All interesting to me. And by the way, you can't tell by looking at someone what their preferences are. That is why they or we talk about it. We are not all the same nor are we all attracted to the same but I do think most of us are attracted to shemar moore, whether we are straight or gay , white or black or whatever size we are attracted to. Now that is a hot man with a twinkle in his eye!

Wow, you got that right. SM is very attractive. I can see why he went on to better things in his career. Even though Chrisian Lablanc may be gay, he's a hell of an actor. The actor that plays Kevin is too but I don't like his character.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Quote ElleLa: I've only seen rumor, nothing confirmed or public about his sexuality, a lot of the chit chatter seems to stem from his online disagreement with DOOL's Melissa Reeves aka Jennifer aka the-most-boring-prop-ever-created regarding the Chickfila(sp?) scandal.

Whoever wrote that he was uncomfortable 'acting', playing a 'role', regardless of his real life sexual orientation/identity, sounds like they're reaching!

Michael is openly gay..came out years ago..don't know about Kevin

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Quote Chanel - Girl: He appesrs Gay to me, but I thought Michael (CLB) was gay, but he has been married for years....so.... who knows or really cares!

CLB is a proud gay man and has never been married.

Leel

Postby Leel » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Quote ElleLa:
Quote Rilynne:
Quote FL senior fan: thanks for comments; I guess we can conclude WE STILL DON'T KNOW.

I did see it written before that he is gay in real life. I read this back when he was being held hostage and had to wear the squirrel suit. I will try to remember where I read that but in any case I don't think he looked awkward. I remember thinking back then I wouldn't have thought he was gay because he and Jenna seemed so perfect and adorable together. I guess we all can stereotype without intention sometimes. I love Kevin but not with Chloe, never have. She is too b*tchy and bossy.

I'd love for Kevin to be paired with a character more funny and whimsical like Jana again, I don't like the Chlovin pairing at all.

Me either, they're boring. Chloe didn't have to steal Noah's money, Kathryn would have got them out of the fix they're in. And making comedy out of stealing money? Don't like it. Wrong is wrong and being giddy and light hearted about stealing money, trying to justify it by calling it protecting Noah, please! There is no rationlizing stealing anything. This is a stupid s/l. Why tie Chloe's and Kevyn's financial predicament with the money Noah's holding for Adrianna! AWFUL writing.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

They are BOTH openly gay,but I have to say...who cares??Potato,potarto :~

Return to “The Young and the Restless”