sean patrick flanery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: sean patrick flanery

Postby hopey pix » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 am

I have had to go to You Tube to see some of Sean in Powder,Y&R and Boondock Saints tonight!I wish Dexter was starting tomorrow!!I miss him so much on our screens at least 3 days a week,like when he started Y&R!!I can't seem to get the video mentioned about him yet from TaySteffy,or even the YT stuff with Tom Selleck others have mentioned seeing!It is driving me so crazy that computers and TV can be so different in Canada and the US!!I only know I can't wait till Sean is back on TV!!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:55 pm

I still haven't seen Tom Selleck's YT scenes from Y&R!!It wasn't coming up last night for me!1I just got fustrated and watched some more of Sean's older Y&R scenes on YT!!I hope The Phantom gets a wide release on March 1ST!!Sean is mentioning lots now on Twitter about the film opening,and having a premiere at Mann's Chinese Theater for it next week!Go Sean!!It sounds great!!

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Hopey, did you see Cold Spring? On Lifetime's site it had said it was going to re-air this week but then that info disappeared and it now has info for it being on Lifetime's LMN channel in March and April. Every time I tried watching the movie before, it was not on at the listed times, and now the latest listing for February just disappeared!

Oh, Hopey, I just saw your post in the other SPF thread!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 pm

No Bukopandan,I haven't seen Cold Spring either!!It was scheduled just one weekend on the US Lifetime channel,and it wasn't on the Canadian one then!!It hasn't been shown again!!I just wonder why this film is getting such shabby treatment,and no other one?It's driving me crazy!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Quote hopey pix: I feel very tired now after the trip!I just wanted to check Sean's Twitter page!He didn't mention anything on Dexter yet!I heard he started to film the show on Monday.I did see how he mentioned today about the IOC dropping wrestling in the Olympics for golf!I know he's a fighter also,in addition to all the other things he does!I saw his Sam scenes on my VCR tonight!It seemed like a good night to do that!Gosh,he's great with Victoria in his last scenes with her before he left GC!!Why can't they bring our vet home to us?

The IOC dropping wrestling from the Olympics is something I will never understand.Wrestling was one if the original sports. I don't understand how they could do that.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:44 am

Sean was definately not happy about the IOC dropping wrestling!!He mentioned that very strongly in his Tweets when it was announced!!He's very well-versed in everything!No wonder our vet is such a popular man at fan events!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 pm

I wish Sam would just come back to reclaim his apartment at Victoria's!I am just dying for our Sam to walk in on Sharon at that moment when Sharon and Adam are doing the Nasty everywhere!!It sure would liven up the show,and we'd have our HOT SPF back!!I would love that!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:57 pm

I hated it so much when Sharon said to Dylan who's renovating her kitchen,She said,"I like a country type kitchen".Well you had that and more with sweetie Sam,Sharon!!Why didn't you stay with him in New Mexico,you dork??Please call our Vet,NOW!!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Seeing Sharon with Faith and Dylan made me feel bad for Sam!!He never got the chance to be with Faith much.She was just a little girl when he did the last scenes with Sharon and the other little girl who was faith!She seemed to shy away from him!How I wish Sam would come back for the 40TH Anniversary time,and try to get Sharon back!That would sure be a hot triangle,wouldn't it?Sam coming back and vying for Sharon's affections,and Dylan doing it also!!It would create such a fantastic storyline,wouldn't it Sammers?

spffan1

Postby spffan1 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Quote hopey pix: Seeing Sharon with Faith and Dylan made me feel bad for Sam!!He never got the chance to be with Faith much.She was just a little girl when he did the last scenes with Sharon and the other little girl who was faith!She seemed to shy away from him!How I wish Sam would come back for the 40TH Anniversary time,and try to get Sharon back!That would sure be a hot triangle,wouldn't it?Sam coming back and vying for Sharon's affections,and Dylan doing it also!!It would create such a fantastic storyline,wouldn't it Sammers?

Hi Hopey,

It should be Sharon fighting to regain the affection of our beautiful veterinarian. That's her who betrayed, humilated and abandoned him despite all he did for her. She should be on her knees asking forgiveness for all the harm she did. But between you and me, I prefer to see Sean in a series like "Dexter" rather than in this far-fetched soap opera.

P.S.: You could find on YouTube two videos of the premiere of the film "The Phantom", which took place yesterday in Los Angeles. Sean can be seen at the beginning and towards the end of the videos. He is accompanied by his wife. Both are very elegant. For sure, this man is getting more and more GORGEOUS!!!

Here are the links:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hi7lR1EZnM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxodIVK5ss

Enjoy and take care!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”