sean patrick flanery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YandR talk

Re: sean patrick flanery

Postby YandR talk » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 am

Quote hopey pix: Well I finally got to see the clip of Scavengers on on the beyondhollywood.com site tonight.It also has a Dark Carnival and The Phantom clips!Sean has been so busy acting the last few years!!There's so much to see our vet in coming up to tide us over till he's on Dexter!!I am very glad of it too!!I miss him so much as Sam!And I would love him to re-do The Strip!What a good show,it should have lasted longer for sure!!

Hi hopey! I am loving "The Strip"! Can't wait to see Sean on Dexter! I saw some new pics of him on twitter.....OMG! So fine! He just gets better and better!

spffan1

Postby spffan1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 am

Hi SPF Fans,

There are some videos from the movie "Cold Spring" on Youtube. Sean is more gorgeous than ever!

Enjoy!!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Nice to see you spffan 1... I like the way you come into our threads and keep us undated.!!!

Thank you :) :) :)

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Quote spffan1: Hi SPF Fans,

There are some videos from the movie "Cold Spring" on Youtube. Sean is more gorgeous than ever!

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for this! I looked once a while back and didn't see any. Also, last week on the Lifetime site it said that Cold Spring was going to air three times, with two times at the end of Jan. and one on Feb. 23 (I just checked again and now it has two late-Feb. dates) but I tried catching it and it wasn't on--I was so bummed! I think the two January dates said LMN, which I get but I guess the schedule here where I live was different from what it was elsewhere. But the listings for Feb. do not say LMN and so maybe I will be able to see it on the regular Lifetime channel. Hope so!

YandR talk

Postby YandR talk » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Quote spffan1: Hi SPF Fans,

Enjoy!!!

Thanks spffan!!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Hi,Sammers!!I was sick all yesterday with a cold,and went to bed early last night without posting!!Today,I was trying to get The Strip,and so much of a one from Australia comes up!!Don't want that one,only Sean's!Then,after tinkering,it came up!But,there are only 10 episodes,and only about 3 or 4 come up on You YOU TUBE so far!BUMMER!!I love Sean's things so much!!I also seem to be getting his movie clips too!But,I sure can't wait till he's on Dexter!!Wish he was on The Walking Dead,like his friend Norman!Beccause I know that one starts on AMC on Sunday,so they say,with the other Boondock Saint,Norman Reedus!!Wish JFP would see how much we love Sean by reading our Threads for him,don't you?

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:39 pm

I know what you mean about The Lifetime networks schedule!They are different in Canada and the US ones!And that makes it so confusing!I am still checking for Cold Spring in the weekend listings on the Canadian one,but nothing listed this weekend for that movie!It is a big bummer!!!I am so glad for You Tube!It's like the Museum of Broadcasting right at your fingertips.And you can get Sean's older stuff frequently if you look long enough!(I went to New York City in 1988,and I went to place called The Museum of Broadcasting)!!It was like a big VHS tape library and catalogue of anything on tape you wanted to look up!I thought that was fantastic at the time!But,even so,you could only stay 1 hour!!Then they cut you off!!This way,with YOU TUBE,it's at home,at your time and leisure.And you can see Sean's stuff that come up to your heart's content!Love our vet!!Always will!!

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Quote Chanel - Girl: Oh... thank God... I was afraid to look for fear he was coming back....Thank goodness... keep it moving.....

I loved Sam! What a sweetie he was..but I have to admit, your post made me giggle ,lol.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Why did this make you giggle?We Sammers are a serious lot,we just want our Sam back with Sharon,not ADAM!!

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Quote hopey pix: Why did this make you giggle?We Sammers are a serious lot,we just want our Sam back with Sharon,not ADAM!!

Hey , I love Sam too , as I said in my post! LOVE HIM! Just because I thought her post was humorous , was not a put down of Sam. The way she worded it made me laff, that's all. Sorry , my opinions are not going over well on this board today. Think I'll go play Angry Birds for awhile.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”