sean patrick flanery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: sean patrick flanery

Postby hopey pix » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:43 pm

WOW,HABBY!!JUST POSTING WITH YOU HELPS IMMENSELY!!And I got a weird call from someone who didn't say anything at (AM!!It was like,my brother could have said,look in the paper for my obituary!!Oh it was strange!!I cut the obituary out,and it said memorial to be later in the year,out in BC maybe!!So,unfinal,no closure!And I don't know when there will be one in MB.It isn't like my Mom's nice funeral,3 weeks ago!At least it provided some closure!!I just love goin g on this board!!Have a look,Habby,and it will warm your heart as it did mine!!The posters on THIS Y&R BOARD ARE GREAT!!LOVE YOU ALL WHO READ THIS!!And I have to add,Sean Flanery's movie,Savage Planet(2006),will be on Space TV,(a Canadian cable channel though),not Lifetime,(nothing there yet listing Cold Spring)!!At least I can view this one,I saw it last March and liked it!!At least there's something I can see,Sun.,Jan.13TH,(9-11AM,central,10-12/ET)!!At least there is one film of Sean's I can see this weekend!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 pm

I can't wait to tape Savage Planet later at 2:00AM(central)on Space also.I want to tape it for my sister later!It's a good movie,and I am glad to see one of Sean's movies on this weekend for sure(In Canada,at least)!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Remember,(in Canada though on Space TV)!!Sean(SAM),is on the movie from 2006,SAVAGE PLANET!It is very SCI-FI!!I saw it last year,but I will be taping fro my sister tonight.It's with his older look,and he's in it alot!!It's on at 2-4AM(CT),and (9-11AM(CT) on Sunday morning.Add an hour for the East,or take of a hour or 2 for the west.I think that's right for time zones,or check your listings!I love seeing Y&R people in anything!!!

YandR talk

Postby YandR talk » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Quote hopey pix: Remember,(in Canada though on Space TV)!!Sean(SAM),is on the movie from 2006,SAVAGE PLANET!It is very SCI-FI!!I saw it last year,but I will be taping fro my sister tonight.It's with his older look,and he's in it alot!!It's on at 2-4AM(CT),and (9-11AM(CT) on Sunday morning.Add an hour for the East,or take of a hour or 2 for the west.I think that's right for time zones,or check your listings!I love seeing Y&R people in anything!!!

Good to see you excited about Sean! I still love Sean....with his fine arse! Heehee! :D

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:48 pm

OH,Y&RTALK,(so good to hear from you)!!!I second that motion of seeing more of his fine arse!!Get him back on Y&R!!And see Savage Planet,he has THE finest arse and bod in that movie!!YOWZA!!(ONLY,IT'S ON A CANADIAN CABLE CHANNEL THIS TIME)!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi Habby and Y&RTalk!!Sean had a movie on A Canadian cable channel twice this morning!!(SPACE TV).I tape one and watched it this morning too!If you could have seen it,you'd see he not only has a fine arse,but great pecs too!!What a man!!

YandR talk

Postby YandR talk » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 am

Quote hopey pix: Hi Habby and Y&RTalk!!Sean had a movie on A Canadian cable channel twice this morning!!(SPACE TV).I tape one and watched it this morning too!If you could have seen it,you'd see he not only has a fine arse,but great pecs too!!What a man!!

Savage Planet is one movie of his that I have not seen. I'll have to watch for that one! Sean is truly beautiful....ALL OVER! :) I'm glad that you got to enjoy a SPF movie! That's something to smile about!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:10 am

Sorry you didn't get to see Savage Planet in the US yet!!Go figure!!It was the other way around with Sean's Lifetime movie last weekend!!(Not in Canada,but in the US,I mean)!But,be assured,it was from 2006,but Sean sported some SAVAGE PECS and a mighty fine arse in this one I saw!!YOWZA!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 am

Y&RTALK,sorry you couldn't get it in the US!!(I thought so,just like when Cold Spring was on the US Lifetime a week ago,Canada's Lifetime had other movie scheduled!Not that one yet)!Boy,their scheduling of movies can suck when you want to see a film!Either it's not on,or even the wrong country,(Like just happened with these 2 films of Sean's)!!LOUSY!!Why not an SPF Marathon,or channel of his own?(I can dream,can't I)!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 am

Sammers,I can't wait till Sean's next movie comes out!The Phantom is supposed to be opening on March 1ST!I just googled it and saw a trailer,but didn't see Sean in it!But his named was listed 6TH in the poster of it!It sounds like a great film!So,it's 6 weeks away till the opening of Sean's next film,Sammers!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”