sean patrick flanery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
habbyfan

Re: sean patrick flanery

Postby habbyfan » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Well he wouldn't be Irish,if he wasn't funny and from clips I have seen of Grandpappy ... the fruit dosen't fall very far from the tree.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Oh boy!!Excuse my bad writing Habby!!I guess I can't fix it now!I looked,I meant SO cute,(not the other wrong word)!!Maybe Sean has to come give me writing lessons!!HA HA!!Bring your great Grand-Pappy too Sean!!CUTE AS A BUTTON!!Love the photos!I saw some Young Indy last night on You Tube,one from 1993,Where Harrison Ford was on also as a guest star!Sean was such a young cutie then,and now!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:21 am

I loved the Young Indy scenes I saw on You Tube!Hard to believe the one I saw was 20 years ago!!What a hottie Sean is!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:38 pm

I am an Indiana Jones buff ... and fell in love with Young Indy?

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 am

Not enough time to check out Y&R or Young Indy yesterday!!DARN!!I still want our vet back on Y&R no matter who starts up!!Love our Sammy!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:19 am

Still not enough time to see more of Sean's things!!Gosh,Dexter seems so far away yet,doesn't it?

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:18 am

At least it's warm,about +23 now!I say that because Wednesday morning at the apt. block where I clean,someone jumped from the balcony and died!It was a gruesome scene when I saw cops and a blue-sheet covering the body!(It was from a floor in the 20's)!!Boy!!I would love Sean to come back now!!I don't want to bash anyone,just love this show!That's all!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Quote hopey pix: At least it's warm,about +23 now!I say that because Wednesday morning at the apt. block where I clean,someone jumped from the balcony and died!It was a gruesome scene when I saw cops and a blue-sheet covering the body!(It was from a floor in the 20's)!!Boy!!I would love Sean to come back now!!I don't want to bash anyone,just love this show!That's all!!

That must have been so shocking hopey ... My daughter lives in a high rise downtown,she told me last year they had a jumper,I can't tell you how it affects me, I don't do heights.

There are so many s/l's going on now ... I find it hard to keep up and so many posters are just disappearing.

It will soon be time for Dexter, 3 more weeks.

We could sure use a good guy like Sam around here.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:21 am

It's awful Habby!!And they are trying to be so quiet at work about it!It wasn't even on the news out here!!They were power washing the front yesterday morning for hours!Oh,it made me feel sick!!I can't tell you how hard this is!!Her apartment now has a black lock on it!So creepy!!The place is full of ghosts,I feel!!Oh,Sam,You just couldn't come back on Y&R,or more Dexter fast enough for me!!Miss you so much on TV now,Sean!!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:26 pm

are you watching GH ... it is pretty funny over there.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”