sean patrick flanery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: sean patrick flanery

Postby hopey pix » Mon May 13, 2013 7:15 am

Hope you all had a nice Mother's Day with your Mom's.I just spent the day quietly at home remembering Y&R's great mom Mrs. C. and my mom who both recently passed!!Really missing them!I didn't see a photo of Sean with his mom,sounds like he's been busy wrapping up Dexter in awhile now!!Can't wait to see our vet in that one!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Mon May 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi hopey, my Mother is with me still ... every time I say or do something questionable ... I can hear her saying ... now was that necessary.

You should not feel bad if something makes you cry,your wound is still fresh.

I have been reading TV Guide article about the tribute Y&R is planning for Jeanne Cooper it sounds great.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue May 14, 2013 7:15 am

Hi Habby!!I just spent Mother's Day at home.Reflecting on my Mom and Brother both!It is so fresh yet,I sure feel for Corbin on his Mom's passing!I saw on here a memorial is planned for May 28TH!!I wish Brock would come back now!I wish now sam would have been a secret son to our great Mrs. . Then Brock would have had a brother!!I saw a drawing of her and her name at the very end of Y&R on Monday on Global,when I got home form work,and I caught the end!It was nice,but I hope the memorial is a good one for our Dutchess!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Wed May 15, 2013 12:42 am

Did anybody catch that drawing and short in Memoriam for Jeanne today or yesterday on Global in Canada?It was short!I hope the memorial show later in May is much more fitting!!I only see some Texas Frightnight photos on Sean's Twitter now,he must be busy!Also,he has a blog,Shine Until Tomorrow!There are two great photos of Sean about aged 12 or so,and he was as cute then as he is sooo handsome now!I said above I wish he'd be Brock's secret brother somehow,just to get Sam and Brock back on!!I would love that!!The Newbies aren't cutting it!Missing our vet so much!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu May 16, 2013 7:31 am

All I would love to see is SPF come back and Brock too!!I wish JFP would listen and stop with the weird newbies that we don't like or want!!BRING BACK OUR FAVES!!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Thu May 16, 2013 1:47 pm

*clap* clap*clap*

We do need more faves.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Thu May 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Quote hopey pix: Did anybody catch that drawing and short in Memoriam for Jeanne today or yesterday on Global in Canada?It was short!I hope the memorial show later in May is much more fitting!!I only see some Texas Frightnight photos on Sean's Twitter now,he must be busy!Also,he has a blog,Shine Until Tomorrow!There are two great photos of Sean about aged 12 or so,and he was as cute then as he is sooo handsome now!I said above I wish he'd be Brock's secret brother somehow,just to get Sam and Brock back on!!I would love that!!The Newbies aren't cutting it!Missing our vet so much!!

I would love it if the writers take this opportunity to re-build the Chancellor Family to prominence, along with the Abbotts, I am tired of just Newman's in G/C ....

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 am

Hi Habby!!Supposed to be DAYS of rain out here now!!Lots of humidity too now.Gets under my skin,like JFP firing Bryton,and others now!!SO maddening!!Bring our SPF back now,so they can have a lovely dance!I hate to see Sharon run after a cold fish like Adam in any more maid outfits!!Bring bad SEAN!!NOW!!!

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Fri May 17, 2013 1:13 pm

I saw him last week on Syfy.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat May 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Was it about Mongolian Death Worms?I saw sean talking on a You Tube thing about making of that film,while some photographers where there,asking why you react that way?Sean says they are acting on a green screen and have to act scared if things aren't even there!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”