sean patrick flanery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: sean patrick flanery

Postby hopey pix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 pm

I still want to see him return!If Sharon saw Sam with his hot new hair and bod,she'd probably faint,then want to be all over him in the very next minute!!He's soo hot!!I just can't wait until Dexter!!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri May 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Not long now hopey ... next month the new season starts.

The news is not good for Jeanne Cooper,so sad.

Have a nice week-end.

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Fri May 03, 2013 8:33 pm

I saw him last night in saw.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat May 04, 2013 1:28 pm

I have seen a few clips on You Tube of Suicide Kings,and it made me remember how good that film was when I saw it about 2 years ago on TV one Saturday night then!!Sean has so many looks,and I wish JFP would check online,about his Comic-Con things with Norman Reedus! He's so hot now,with longer and lighter hair,like before!I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off his rockin',muscular bod now!!Sharon you must be sick to not call this man back!!

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Sat May 04, 2013 3:55 pm

He was on the other night in one of the SAW movies.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I don't know which station had saw 3D!I saw his clips of it on You Tube though!!I saw some film of when he was in Vancouver 2 weeks ago.He was with Norman Reedus,and someone filmed some question and answer session that was 20 min. or more!They both do so much for their fans!!Way out of the norm,that's why I love both Boondock Saints so much!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sun May 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi hopey,I love you and Pink ... posting for Sam :)

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sun May 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Make SPF an offer he can't refuse ... love it,Pink.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Seeing how Jeanne Cooper is so ill is making me cry!I just want to post for SPF more!!He's so worth it,and great to his fans like no other!I loved looking at the interviews on You Tube from Vancouver and Calgary!It was unrushed,and he answered so many questions!!I saw it on You Tube yesterday!He should be back on Y&R right now!!And he even said in the interview he filmed Dexter till 5 AM,then got the plane to Vancouver!!It was 2 weeks ago when he was in BC!!Oh,he's so dedicated,and soo totally handsome!I just can't wait to see our Sean back on TV!!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

I love posting for our Sam(Sean)!I saw great photos from Texas Frightmare where Sean was just at this weekend!Oh the photos are just fabulous again!I also saw film on You Tube from BC and Calgary from last week and 2 weeks ago!Sean go way out of his way to please fans!!I for one,am so gladIi just got to know this great man and all you great Sammers!!It is sometimes like my Lifeline,and I love you all and Sean so much!The photos are so great!Look on his Twitter,I am sure you'll agree,the photos are so great!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”