sean patrick flanery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: sean patrick flanery

Postby hopey pix » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:00 am

I sure would watch too!!I want him to come back to Y&R so much!!If he were to go to GH,and Days or B&B first,I would watch most definately!!

NameIsKyla

Postby NameIsKyla » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 am

Quote BabyVelvet: If SPF got another job on a different soap, I'd definitely watch it. Just as Steve Burton's fans followed him to Genoa City, I'd follow Sean to wherever he was headed.

He's headed to Dexter! He is way too good of an actor for silly Soap Opera jobs! SPF is a GREAT actor and cute cute cute!

lesepps

Postby lesepps » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 am

I saw him in a movie last night.

Diamond Pearl

Postby Diamond Pearl » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Love this guy!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm

I am beginning to think they make some bad mistakes at Y&R!!Mark Pinter should stay as Wheeler!!He needs to take over from Victor!Because Vic can't last forever!!And Sean needs to definately come back!They get to many useless characters back.Not who we like!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 am

I am still trying to change my photo!This site makes it hard!!I just looked on Sean's Twitter!WOW!!He changed his photo to a shirtless photo,showing lots of skin and muscle!!Wow!!It's great!!Come back to us Sammy!!!

spffan1

Postby spffan1 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi, SPF Fans,

Sean had a photo shoot while he was practicing his Brazilian JiuJitsu in his West Hollywood academy. The pictures are great and won't deceive you. Here's the link:

socialitelife.com/shirtless-man-alert-sean-patrick-flanery-shows-off-his-beefcake-body-at-the-gym-photos-04-2013

You can also find the same pictures on the site I've already mentioned above. Here's the link:

seanpatrickflanery.org/

I've also found a video where Sean talks about his part in "Dexter". He seems very thrilled by the character he will play in the series. Here's the link:

www.ontheredcarpet.com/Dexter-final-season-8----5-spoilers-from-Sean-Patrick-Flanery/9070850

You can also find the video on the above-mentioned site. I like his new haircut. He looks a bit younger. Truly, Sean is really a GORGEOUS man, very SEXY and so damn' HOT.

ENJOY!!!

P.S.: I'm absolutely not exaggerating when I say that the photos won't deceive you. Check for yourself.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks for your input,SPFFAN1!I can't wait to see these photos later!!But,I know he's in Calgary,Alberta today at a Comic-con thing!!I sure hope that photos of this will be on You TUBE later on also!!He's got a few great photos on Twitter!!His hairs a bit different now,lighter and with bangs!!SOO cute!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Everyday when I watch the show I miss him.

Lucky Calgarians today !!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Habby,they are soo LUCKY!!I want to be there sooo much,I can't stand it!He's supposed to be in Vancouver,BC in May on the 25TH or 26TH too!!I wish he'd just stay in Canada though,travelling in ALL the provinces!!How about that Sean,if you are looking in at this?!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”