sean patrick flanery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: sean patrick flanery

Postby hopey pix » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Happy Good Friday to all Canadian Sammers!And a happy Easter weekend to all Sammers!!So needing a Friday off!Spending it now on watching Y&R and GH,Days,and B&B,just catching up in general!!Love it!!The 40TH anniversary blurbs of Paul's and Sharon's were the very best,and made me cry!!Micheal's was also very good!!Tracey Bregman had the choppy on top hairstyle and looked so young!!Just great!!I wish this was part of the show always!I wished Sean could have come back to see Sharon at this time so much!She really needs a friend like him so much now!!She's between guys,Sam just come back to Y&R!!PLEASE!!

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Watched the movie "Mystery Girl" with SPF in it and he can be quite funny. Still cute

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Quote 1gypsy soul: Watched the movie "Mystery Girl" with SPF in it and he can be quite funny. Still cute

ITA!!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 am

Hi Habby and Sammers!!Happy Easter weekend!!Had Good Friday(in Canada(off!!Caught up on soaps and a weeks worth of Y&R!!Couldn't yet find a newer full film of Sean's on You Tube!Just clips of Into the Fire w/a girl from CSI and a few others!I hate when it's not the full film!I remember Suicide Kings from 2 years ago on TV!That was good,because Sean was so off the wall in it!They kidnapped Christopher Walken in it!I will be going to Warroad,Mn. for the day,so I hope all Sammers have a great Easter weekend!At least it was )C Friday,and lots of snow was starting to melt!!Have a great Easter!!Gotta go!!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:24 am

Well,we got home from our Easter week-end at 7:30PM.The roads back were icy,and some lousy driver trying to pass everyone almost hit us!!It was scary,and I'm glad to be home!!We never did get to Warroad!Roads were still really icy,and we stayed in Thief River Falls on Saturday night!It's -12 WC still and windy and cold today!I did hear of some days going to +3C later in the week!I sure hope that's no April Fool's Day joke!!By the way,April 1ST is also my sister's 59TH birthday!!Much love to her,and she's a great Y&R,and Sam&Sharon fan too,like me!!I hope you all had a great Easter weekend Sammers,and it was safe and nice out for you!!I am sure we want winter to end now!!Happy Easter to all still celebrating it!!

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 am

I have seen him in two movies lately. Why was he doing a soap?

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 am

Funny ... a lot of SPF fans were asking the same question, he is so busy with so many projects ?)

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 pm

I really like SPF. He is so good in all his movies.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 pm

I was just looking at this link of spring 2013 events with SPF and Norman Reedus. I wish they'd come to northern CA!

www.officiallypluggedin.com/news/2010/12/events-with-sean-patrick-flanery-norman-reedus-and-david-della-rocco/

Well, so far the Lifetime schedule for re-airing Cold Spring hasn't changed from the early April dates. Fingers are crossed. In their FAQ they say that scheduling does change and, well, que sera sera.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

Bukopandan,I know what you mean about wanting to see Sean and Norman where you are!They are always 1 or two provinces away in Canada too!I know Sean is coming to Calgary,Alberta around April 20TH.And in Vancouver,B.C. a month later in may!!I never can get to these eithr!I feel so mad when I can't go!!I hope the Lifetime schedule doesn't change!Why does Sean's movies have to be the hardest to see?The Phantom never had a wide release either,and I was wanting to see it so much!!Now,it looks like a long wait till the DVD comes out!!I wish Dexter was on now,like the Walking Dead with Norman has just completed!!I am glad he did Y&R though!How he even had time,I don't know!!But,I always heard the BJJ club he has too is just around the corner from the Y&R studio.That must have been a factor.And I heard too,he went on it because it's his Mom's favorite soap!!He's such a good man!When I see his appearances on You Tube and Twitter,I get so envious of those people meeting and getting a photo with him!They look fantastic,and Sean is so wonderful!He really listens to what his fans say when he meets them!!I want to see him alot!!I am glad he did make time for Y&R!!The last appearance that was on the weekend,had some great fan photos posted on Twitter!But,he looked like he just rushed and had a baggy blue shirt on!He's so thin now!!I just miss him,and wish Dexter was tomorrow,not end of June!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”