Adam & Chelsea Leave Town?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Krystalee

Adam & Chelsea Leave Town?

Postby Krystalee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:26 pm

In today's episode, Chelsea asked Adam if he'd leave town with her. Does anyone have any info on that? I can't imagine Adam leaving town now.

grammapam

Re: Adam & Chelsea Leave Town?

Postby grammapam » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Quote Krystalee: In today's episode, Chelsea asked Adam if he'd leave town with her. Does anyone have any info on that? I can't imagine Adam leaving town now.
I know he agreed for her sake,but honestly?I just dont see that happening.He's one of the core characters.Plus....wether he wants to admit to it or wether he doesnt...his heart is still with Sharon.

aquarius50

Postby aquarius50 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote Krystalee: In today's episode, Chelsea asked Adam if he'd leave town with her. Does anyone have any info on that? I can't imagine Adam leaving town now.
I know he agreed for her sake,but honestly?I just dont see that happening.He's one of the core characters.Plus....wether he wants to admit to it or wether he doesnt...his heart is still with Sharon.

Once again, he's telling Chelsea what she wants to hear and not being truthful with her. He knows good and well that he is not leaving town, not as long as Sharon is around

Pauls

Postby Pauls » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:32 pm

I should be so lucky! But, I seriously doubt Adam will be going anywhere, or Chelsea either.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:32 pm

I think we would have seen something about it on the board. His leaving would create a big stir, and a lot of posters like to tell us what is going to happen, way before it happens, and whether-or-not it ever happens. :]

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Quote aquarius50:
Quote grammapam:

Once again, he's telling Chelsea what she wants to hear and not being truthful with her. He knows good and well that he is not leaving town, not as long as Sharon is around
I agree,but thats fine with me,lol.I like Chelsea,just not with Adam.He should be more truthful and fess-up and let the chips fall where they may.Imo.

aquarius50

Postby aquarius50 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote aquarius50:
Quote grammapam:

I agree,but thats fine with me,lol.I like Chelsea,just not with Adam.He should be more truthful and fess-up and let the chips fall where they may.Imo.

I prefer Chelsea not to be with Adam either, but I guess she's clinging to him because he was the only one in town that accepted her for who she is......Adam in a dress

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote aquarius50:
Quote grammapam:
Quote aquarius50:
Quote grammapam:

I prefer Chelsea not to be with Adam either, but I guess she's clinging to him because he was the only one in town that accepted her for who she is......Adam in a dress
You got that right!One thing I will say about Chels...she doesnt take any sh!t from anyone,but I feel for her because she really loves the guy.She's got his numba ;)

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Regardless of what the writers are trying to make it seem........
ADAM AIN'T LEAVING TOWN !!!

aquarius50

Postby aquarius50 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote aquarius50:
Quote grammapam:
Quote aquarius50:
Quote grammapam:

You got that right!One thing I will say about Chels...she doesnt take any sh!t from anyone,but I feel for her because she really loves the guy.She's got his numba ;)

She definitely doesn't take his crap. I love that she calls him out on everything he says, but alot of people find her to be a at fault for their marriage problems. I says its Adam's doing with all his lie after lie.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”