Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
butterfly affect

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby butterfly affect » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Quote Eowyn005: There appears to be another thread stating that Rederic Williams is now on contract status...good for him...but was wondering how this will affect the Lily Tyler relationship...I was hopefully that he wouldn't be some "flash in the pan" character brought in just to throw a little angst into Cane and Lily's marriage...

Only time will tell. For Lily's case I really hope this is not the case.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Quote butterfly affect:
Quote Eowyn005: There appears to be another thread stating that Rederic Williams is now on contract status...good for him...but was wondering how this will affect the Lily Tyler relationship...I was hopeful that he wouldn't be some "flash in the pan" character brought in just to throw a little angst into Cane and Lily's marriage...

Only time will tell. For Lily's case I really hope this is not the case.

I am looking forward to some more Lily/Tyler scenes...am loving it...

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm

I have a "bee in my bonnet" this morning, or time on my hands before the next flurry of Holiday activities, and don't want to "spoil" it for anyone, but I would love to see Tyler and Lily start up their own "edgy" company with the help of now unemployed Neil...and there were a couple of things Tyler said to Lily on Friday's Canadian episode which gives me some hope...anyone else like this idea, business AND romance???

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:26 pm

I would love to see Lily and Tyler working together yeah.

I really hope if the writers are indeed planning on Tily, they don't get derailed by the antics of planes and banners hovering over their studios.

I really like the chemistry between these two & would love to see a friendship and a romance between them. Its time to remove Lily from Cane now. Tyler is the man to do it :D.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Quote InCanada: I would love to see Lily and Tyler working together yeah.

I really hope if the writers are indeed planning on Tily, they don't get derailed by the antics of planes and banners hovering over their studios.

I really like the chemistry between these two & would love to see a friendship and a romance between them. Its time to remove Lily from Cane now. Tyler is the man to do it :D.

I too hope the writers have a long term vision for Tyler and Lily, and I am somehwat hopeful if indeed the rumor is true that Rederic Williams is now on contract...am loving seeing the Winters on for more than a few minutes a week...and if it is the Tyler/Lily relationship that is the reason for it, then yeah, give it a chance I say...

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Let us not forget being snowed under by letters.
I have a feeling JFP isn't going to be dominated by anyone, even the Lane fans.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Quote Florida lady:

I hope you are right, some tactics are just getting "old"..times are a changing...out with the old and in with the new???Bring it on I say...I guess we will just have to wait and see, especially to see what Lily's reaction is to Cane's latest stunt...

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

I hope you are right, some tactics are just getting "old"..times are a changing...out with the old and in with the new???Bring it on I say...I guess we will just have to wait and see, especially to see what Lily's reaction is to Cane's latest stunt...

I think Tyler is being written just like JFP wants him to be, sexy. The sauna scene told me that. While Cane was sitting all hunched over, Tyler was standing there, showing off those washboard abs. Lily is looking sexier also.
I'm like you and can't wait to see her reaction.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

I think Tyler is being written just like JFP wants him to be, sexy. The sauna scene told me that. While Cane was sitting all hunched over, Tyler was standing there, showing off those washboard abs. Lily is looking sexier also.
I'm like you and can't wait to see her reaction.

Yes indeed, and I don't know which way the writers are going with this story line, but can't remember when I have so looked forward to another week of Y&R...thank you Tyler...

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Quote Florida lady:

I sure hope not, because we have something really great that could happen. When chemistry comes along, the writers need to roll with it, unencumbered.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”