Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LilyW

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby LilyW » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Tyler was Freaking Hot today!! And the Kiss in the Preview was Just... #Speechless :D :D :D

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Quote LaBrae:
Quote sun45: Hey all I just received some wonderful news about Tily that I want to share so here goes my friend watches the dead ahead for CAN and she told me that Tyler and Lily are kissing in the previews I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! However you know the Lane fans are going to have a meltdown but I'm happy so I could careless because I've never been a fan of the Lane pairing.

I laughed when I read the spoiler on another site. A lot of Lane fans are going to have a flipping' boycott. They'll just freak out. I never realized viewers could take soap characters so deep, Its too crazy!

After all the trauma Lily has gone through with Cane over the years, you wouldn't think fans would act like he was some Knight in shining armor. Reminds me of Shadam fans...and we know he caused Sharon some pain. >(

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see if this will be a live action shot, or fantasy. TPTB does like to "trick" its viewers.

Either way, it doesn't matter lol! We finally get to see them kissing!

And yes some soap fans sometimes confuse REAL and REEL. Oh well...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Quote Jackie10:
Quote LaBrae:
Quote sun45: Hey all I just received some wonderful news about Tily that I want to share so here goes my friend watches the dead ahead for CAN and she told me that Tyler and Lily are kissing in the previews I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! However you know the Lane fans are going to have a meltdown but I'm happy so I could careless because I've never been a fan of the Lane pairing.

I laughed when I read the spoiler on another site. A lot of Lane fans are going to have a flipping' boycott. They'll just freak out. I never realized viewers could take soap characters so deep, Its too crazy!

After all the trauma Lily has gone through with Cane over the years, you wouldn't think fans would act like he was some Knight in shining armor. Reminds me of Shadam fans...and we know he caused Sharon some pain. >(

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see if this will be a live action shot, or fantasy. TPTB does like to "trick" its viewers.

To the bold this is the same kind of talk that turned me off of ever backing Lane. Why do other fan bases fill the need to dis fan bases. Dis the characters all day long but leave other fan bases out of it. I like Lilly and Tyler and hope they make a go of it. But I will not have may fan base compared to another and called extreme because they dont like my Knight in Shining Armour. We have a right to like who we want.

You kind of right

YRDOOLfan

Postby YRDOOLfan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:41 pm

YUMMY!... WHO'S READY TO WATCH TOMORROW EPISODE? I KNOW I AM! >) *evil grin*

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Quote YRDOOLfan: YUMMY!... WHO'S READY TO WATCH TOMORROW EPISODE? I KNOW I AM! >) *evil grin*

Thank God for DVR. I have a job interview tomorrow, so I won't be able to watch it at the exact time, but I'm going to race home when I'm done :]

britt54

Postby britt54 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:56 pm

this Y&R fan right here is TOTALLY digging tyler and lily!! they were so cute on today cnd episode! I'll just wait for you to watch it! :D

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Quote britt54: this Y&R fan right here is TOTALLY digging tyler and lily!! they were so cute on today cnd episode! I'll just wait for you to watch it! :D

Ugh, I can't wait!

sun45

Postby sun45 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Hey all have you guys send all of the nasty remarks at RW that are on twitter. These Lane fans are a piece of work. All I'm going to say is this JFP and JG need to stand up to these Lane fans and not let them run Y&R because they don't. If they do plan to go their with Lily and Tyler they need to do it and don't be afraid because the Lane fans don't like it they are fans they don't run the show. I hate Nick and Avery but you don't see me getting my panties in a bunch because I realize these are fictional characters at the end of the day that is all they are.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote sun45: Hey all have you guys send all of the nasty remarks at RW that are on twitter. These Lane fans are a piece of work. All I'm going to say is this JFP and JG need to stand up to these Lane fans and not let them run Y&R because they don't. If they do plan to go their with Lily and Tyler they need to do it and don't be afraid because the Lane fans don't like it they are fans they don't run the show. I hate Nick and Avery but you don't see me getting my panties in a bunch because I realize these are fictional characters at the end of the day that is all they are.

Please let those fans rant and vant, it won't change anything lol. I just feel bad for Redaric but I don't think he pays them any attention. JFP is no MAB, she will do what she wants. And if she wants Tily, then we'll have Tily! I already see more and more people shipping them, it's only a matter of time before they get a strong fanbase! So honestly... Who cares about a few bitter fans who keep being rude to the actors and complain about anything? ~) I'm sure the new regime knows that a few fans protesting does NOT equal all the other thousand fans who watch Y&R. ;)

ella-angel

Postby ella-angel » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Hey Team Tily :]

I watched today episode and all I can say is WOW! First of all, Tyler was hot and gorgeous as hell, it wasn't even funny! 8) Those eyes OMG *-* And when I saw that preview with Tyler kissing Lily, I almost fainted lol! Damn, it's crazy how much I wished I was Christel Khalil! That Tyler man has got to have the most beautiful and sexy lips EVER. She's so freaking lucky! I am really looking forward to watch tomorrow episode!

Love me some TILY.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”