Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Wendy J

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Wendy J » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Quote trixie60:
Quote britt54: I just watched today cnd episode.. and there's a Tily scene! ;) something that will make the lane fans talk (as usual) lol since tyler is talking to lily about his personal problems again

I loved the Tily scenes when Tyler talks to Lily about his problems. I hope those scenes will bring them together closer as I like them together so much more than Lane. I hope that Lily will realize that she has feelings for Tyler too real soon. They look great together.

I know, it's been too long and I'm tired of waiting lol.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Chicken Alfredo: Just wanted to stop in and say hi :]

Hi how is your day going so far?

Pretty good. Just getting myself prepared for nursing school :]

Aww cool!

LilyW

Postby LilyW » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Good Evening Tily fans :))
I'm Really Looking forward to Watch Lily's scenes tomorrow with Cane and especially Tyler!!

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote trixie60:
Quote britt54: I just watched today cnd episode.. and there's a Tily scene! ;) something that will make the lane fans talk (as usual) lol since tyler is talking to lily about his personal problems again

I loved the Tily scenes when Tyler talks to Lily about his problems. I hope those scenes will bring them together closer as I like them together so much more than Lane. I hope that Lily will realize that she has feelings for Tyler too real soon. They look great together.

Me too. I thought the story line with Cane and Chelsea was going to be a good one but since he decided to not work with her we know that Lily has no reason to be jealous anymore so that didn't happen. Maybe something else will. Maybe there will be more serious talks with Lily and Tyler that will lead to something more.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote trixie60:

Agreed

You must be new here. Welcome to the board and this thread! :)

LaBrae

Postby LaBrae » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Quote LilyW: Good Morning Tily Fans! :)

Hey have You already watched that Video of Tyler And Lily on Rihanna's Song 'Talk that Talk'?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyOkgAXXx5Y

What a Chemistry! They Sparkle Around each other ^^

And Love the Lyrics aswell!

Hmmm, interesting video! Its true, Lily does seem to shine in his presence. Uh oh.....LOL

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Quote trixie60:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote trixie60:

Me too. I thought the story line with Cane and Chelsea was going to be a good one but since he decided to not work with her we know that Lily has no reason to be jealous anymore so that didn't happen. Maybe something else will. Maybe there will be more serious talks with Lily and Tyler that will lead to something more.

I'm glad about what they're doing with Tyler and Lily now but I'm kinda pissed about Cane and Chelsea not working together anymore lol. They had an amazing chemistry too! And you right, there will be something else that might gonna get Lily to have serious feelings for Tyler... I'm looking forward to see what's next! I wish they would stop making us wait like that lol

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Quote LaBrae:

Hey have You already watched that Video of Tyler And Lily on Rihanna's Song 'Talk that Talk'?

Hmmm, interesting video! Its true, Lily does seem to shine in his presence. Uh oh.....LOL

Doesn't she? :D I LOOOOVE that video!

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 pm

The more I watch that video, the more I think that Lane should end! They're BO-RING, it's not even funny. Lily needs something new, something SEXY, something young, and it's Tyler Michaelson! :) .... Thanks again 4 sharing LilyW!

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Quote trixie60:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote trixie60:

Agreed

You must be new here. Welcome to the board and this thread! :)

Thank you, hun :]

Return to “The Young and the Restless”