Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lewinsky

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Lewinsky » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 am

Morning LilyW and all the other Tily fans! ;)

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 am

Quote Wendy J:
Quote LaBrae:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LaBrae:
Yeah, it does make you wonder why Tyler is talked about so negatively. It almost feels like some "Laners" are really afraid something might happen between the two. I didn't even notice Chelsea being ridiculed the way Tyler has during the time she was literally lusting after Cane. For Tyler not to have done much but a little flirting months ago, he really does seems to freak a lot of people out just by existing. :))

The hate for Tyler is more agenda driven, if anything. I love where this s/l is headed, so I hope writers don't cave under pressure. :~

Oh yes, I've noticed so much hatred for the Tyler character, its literally crazy. He is a decent guy, so I don't get the hatred. I definitely think some a really afraid of Lily and Cane breaking off, and her hooking up with Tyler. It'll be interesting to see how things the Lane fans will react if there is an actual Lily/Tyler pairing. I wouldn't be shocked if there's another banner flown over the CBS studios.LOL

It won't change anything lol this new regime is wayyyy smarter than the old one. They have to know that the majority of the viewers wants something NEW for Lily and are more than READY to welcome a "Tily" pairing. A few fans protesting in front of the CBS studios doesn't equal all the other viewers who watch the show all over the world!
And if the Lane fans hate Tyler so much, I think it's because of how Lily/CK behaves around him. She sparkles! They know that Tyler and Lily have a chemistry that's off the charts so they're afraid that more and more people will start shipping Tily. Cause if Tily gets a strong fanbase, it will mean that maybe they'll last together lol. Of course they'll NEVER admit it lol. I think it also has do to with Tyler's confidence. >)

Agreed! Anyway, Lane has been around for too long now and bore everyone to tears. It's time to shake things up! :D

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:40 am

Quote LaBrae:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LaBrae:
Quote TylerFan: Lurker, first time poster. I'm logging on to say I love Tyler to bits. I am beginning to warm up to he and Lily I hope he is not just angst to prop Lane.

How comes Laners are getting away with bashing Tyler in the Lily thread? That is against the board rules, isn't it?

Yeah, it does make you wonder why Tyler is talked about so negatively. It almost feels like some "Laners" are really afraid something might happen between the two. I didn't even notice Chelsea being ridiculed the way Tyler has during the time she was literally lusting after Cane. For Tyler not to have done much but a little flirting months ago, he really does seems to freak a lot of people out just by existing. :))

The hate for Tyler is more agenda driven, if anything. I love where this s/l is headed, so I hope writers don't cave under pressure. :~

Oh yes, I've noticed so much hatred for the Tyler character, its literally crazy. He is a decent guy, so I don't get the hatred. I definitely think some a really afraid of Lily and Cane breaking off, and her hooking up with Tyler. It'll be interesting to see how things the Lane fans will react if there is an actual Lily/Tyler pairing. I wouldn't be shocked if there's another banner flown over the CBS studios.LOL

That's right, Tyler is a decent guy compared to Cane or Carmine! Cane is a serial liar and Carmine is a homewrecker.

britt54

Postby britt54 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Quote Lewinsky:
Quote LaBrae:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LaBrae:
Quote TylerFan: Lurker, first time poster. I'm logging on to say I love Tyler to bits. I am beginning to warm up to he and Lily I hope he is not just angst to prop Lane.

How comes Laners are getting away with bashing Tyler in the Lily thread? That is against the board rules, isn't it?

That's right, Tyler is a decent guy compared to Cane or Carmine! Cane is a serial liar and Carmine is a homewrecker.

so true

ChelseaFan

Postby ChelseaFan » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Quote LaBrae:

They used to bash Chelsea too when she was getting closer to Cane, calling her names like "the rapist" etc. So far I really like Tyler and the actor who plays him. And he's pretty easy on the eyes too :D

LilyW

Postby LilyW » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 pm

;)

taniisha3

Postby taniisha3 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Have y'all seen the things Laners are tweeting to Red?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1znpd08&s=6

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=smx2yp&s=6

They're trashing him to his bosses and making him look bad.

:(

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote taniisha3: Have y'all seen the things Laners are tweeting to Red?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1znpd08&s=6

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=smx2yp&s=6

They're trashing him to his bosses and making him look bad.

:(

I've already read those sh*t. He even had a few people defending him that day (he responded to a few). And he did an interview on the radio after that. He said that he was a very positive person and didn't care that much about all the bashing cause it's just passionate fans who need to express themselves because they see a threat to their pairing. Something like that. Redaric is really one of the nicest guy ever. He's very chill and doesn't take anything too seriously. He's a sweatheart! At this point, I don't even care. Lane fans can keep doing their ranting and vanting, JFP will do what she wants no matter what. She's nothing like MAB!... And they don't even realise that being rude and unclassy won't get them anywhere lol. So let them insult whoever they wanna insult lol.

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 pm

ahahah I know right. Anyway, they'll do what they want. I'll just wait and see what their plans are.

LilyW

Postby LilyW » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:45 pm

I really Hope you're all Spending a Wonderful Evening ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”