Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jackie10

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Jackie10 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:36 pm

I am really looking forward to seeing if there is something to Lilly. She has been so hyped up with Cane in my opinion with nothing shown. I want to see Lilly show what she can do. I hope She and Tyler make a great story one Lilly should have always had.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:37 pm

They are HOT! Today's scene was sizzling. They better be on more than once or twice a week! This is far superior to Navery!

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Quote 3WishGenie: They are HOT! Today's scene was sizzling. They better be on more than once or twice a week! This is far superior to Navery!

I can't wait for more scenes either. In my opinion Cane will do nothing but push Lily in Tyler's arms with his jealousy.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:47 pm

If I could read "body language" I would say she is really in tuned to Tyler, the slightly cocking of the head...anyways I guess we will have to wait and see how Lily reacts to Cane's latest "executive head honcho" decision...whose corner will Lily be in???

InCanada

Postby InCanada » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Quote Eowyn005: Oh I truly loved today's Canadian episode...I will try not to spoil it, but lines in the sand are being drawn...and for the first time I am really loving Daniel Goddard's acting, a part he was born to play (O.K. well an exaggeration) but a ruthless character nonetheless...and am loving Neil, more concerned about his friend Jack than himself...Cane on the other hand, more concerned about himself...sorry, don't mean to spoil anything, just never been this excited about Y&R in a long time...oh and GO TYLER, LILY...

I was grinning ear to ear watching those scenes! I am loving Lily again.. Whoohoo! Damn that Tyler is smooove! Wow!

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Tyler is going to put "it" down, and Lily is going to fall in love. Loved Monday's scenes.....

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Tyler is going to put "it" down, and Lily is going to fall in love. Loved Monday's scenes.....

Awe man I really want to see these scenes but I don't know where I can watch them. The more I see these two in scenes together the more I want!! I think some are in denial of their chemistry and using lane's children as a reason lily shouldn't be with tyler lol.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Quote butterfly affect:
Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Tyler is going to put "it" down, and Lily is going to fall in love. Loved Monday's scenes.....

Awe man I really want to see these scenes but I don't know where I can watch them. The more I see these two in scenes together the more I want!! I think some are in denial of their chemistry and using lane's children as a reason lily shouldn't be with tyler lol.

Check your e-mail

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Lily's first reaction was to support her Dad Neil, not her husband Cane...I think that says a lot...

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote butterfly affect:

Check your e-mail

I sent her one too. Didn't see your post. Oh well, she'll get there.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”