Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lewinsky

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Lewinsky » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LilyW:
Quote Chicken Alfredo: Hello, everyone :] New poster here!

When I saw this thread, I was so happy. I begin to think I was the only Tily fan around these parts :-)

Heyyy Welcome! You're Not the only one Shippin Tily But I sure Am the only Lane fan shippin them Real Hard lol! ;)

That's refreshing to hear. The majority of Lane fans I know hate Tyler with a passion :|

Of course they do! Anything that is a threat to Lane is something they will hate with a passion lol. If it was another man, they would have hate him aswell.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LilyW:
Quote britt54:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote Wendy J:

When I saw this thread, I was so happy. I begin to think I was the only Tily fan around these parts :-)

Hey! Welcome! You're so not the only one lol :D You should read the previous posts of this thread! ;) And Tyler & Lily aren't even together yet, Tyler just arrived on December! I think there's gonna be more and more people who are gonna root for them lol >) -just my honest opinion!

That's the only explanation I can think of. The show is slowly putting them together, because they plan to keep them together for a good while. Either that, are the new writers are big teases, lol!

Maybe lol but they might plan to keep them together for a good while, you never know. Or else they would have had Lily jumping in Tyler's bed the first week he started flirting with her, like Lauren did with Carmine lol. And I don't think that Lauren and Carmine will last. I hope not! BIG BIG kudos to Josh Griffith. I love the way he's writing that Tyler/Lily storyline!

I think so too. this looks like a slow-built to "Tily" and JG does do a great job right now on the show

Y'all Probably Right! The only thing I did find disturbing in the writing Though is the Fact that One day Lily was tellin Cane that she wouldn't be working with Ty anymore and the next day She was late night at the office working with Tyler. Cane knew about it and was fine with it.. So I might have missed something but They could've had Lily and Cane in a Scene agreeing that Lily would still work with Tyler. But Other than that, I do enjoy the storyline so far. Things don't look very well for Lane but I'm Ready to enjoy my Fave Lily in another storyline with another man! :) As long as JG doesn't write her as another "Lauren" lol... I hope that if Lily DOES cheat on Cane, it would be for good reasons!

I remember that scene. But one thing I notice is that we only witness them when it's night time. When Tyler came to town he was working with Lily throughout the day. Maybe she's not working with him as much as she use to ?)

I think she works even more often with Tyler. They just happen to work late night alone now.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Quote Lewinsky: As much as I dislike the Carmine/Lauren affair and Lauren's nasty behavior, I'm more than ready for a Tily affair lol!!! Weird huh? Maybe because I've had enough of Lane, they bore me beyond words! They need something to make them ALIVE and INTERESTING! So I'd say Bring on Tily!

This! I couldn't agree more!

LilyW

Postby LilyW » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Quote Lewinsky:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LilyW:

Heyyy Welcome! You're Not the only one Shippin Tily But I sure Am the only Lane fan shippin them Real Hard lol! ;)

That's refreshing to hear. The majority of Lane fans I know hate Tyler with a passion :|

Of course they do! Anything that is a threat to Lane is something they will hate with a passion lol. If it was another man, they would have hate him aswell.

This is Very True.. And I understand. I Wish Everyone could enjoy All the Storylines.. All the Other Couples of the show broke up so as a Lane fan, I'm Ready to move on. I'm just Glad that Lily gets MORE airtime because she Truly deserves it. And I have to admit, Her and Tyler have Chemistry.

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote LilyW:
Quote Lewinsky:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LilyW:

This is Very True.. And I understand. I Wish Everyone could enjoy All the Storylines.. All the Other Couples of the show broke up so as a Lane fan, I'm Ready to move on. I'm just Glad that Lily gets MORE airtime because she Truly deserves it. And I have to admit, Her and Tyler have Chemistry.

Couldn't agree more. And hell, why should the Lane fans run the show? I'm so tired of their constant ranting and raving. They need to understand that it's a soap. Let some Lily fans like you enjoy their character with ANOTHER man already. They really should be glad that CK gets more airtime and is given a chance to show that she is a wonderful actress who can play anything. I feel bad for some actors on soaps who are stuck in a pairing for YEARS because some of their fans refuse to be entertained. No wonder why some quit the show. Wait... Wasn't it CK who wanted out a few months ago?

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Quote Lewinsky:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LilyW:

You're right. It's going to take a minute before Tyler receives his own fanbase, but its only a matter of time. He's a great actor, IMO

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LilyW:
Quote britt54:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote Wendy J:

Hey! Welcome! You're so not the only one lol :D You should read the previous posts of this thread! ;) And Tyler & Lily aren't even together yet, Tyler just arrived on December! I think there's gonna be more and more people who are gonna root for them lol >) -just my honest opinion!

That's the only explanation I can think of. The show is slowly putting them together, because they plan to keep them together for a good while. Either that, are the new writers are big teases, lol!

Maybe lol but they might plan to keep them together for a good while, you never know. Or else they would have had Lily jumping in Tyler's bed the first week he started flirting with her, like Lauren did with Carmine lol. And I don't think that Lauren and Carmine will last. I hope not! BIG BIG kudos to Josh Griffith. I love the way he's writing that Tyler/Lily storyline!

I think so too. this looks like a slow-built to "Tily" and JG does do a great job right now on the show

Y'all Probably Right! The only thing I did find disturbing in the writing Though is the Fact that One day Lily was tellin Cane that she wouldn't be working with Ty anymore and the next day She was late night at the office working with Tyler. Cane knew about it and was fine with it.. So I might have missed something but They could've had Lily and Cane in a Scene agreeing that Lily would still work with Tyler. But Other than that, I do enjoy the storyline so far. Things don't look very well for Lane but I'm Ready to enjoy my Fave Lily in another storyline with another man! :) As long as JG doesn't write her as another "Lauren" lol... I hope that if Lily DOES cheat on Cane, it would be for good reasons!

I remember that scene. But one thing I notice is that we only witness them when it's night time. When Tyler came to town he was working with Lily throughout the day. Maybe she's not working with him as much as she use to ?)

I think she works even more often with Tyler. They just happen to work late night alone now.

Oh really? No wonder the Caveman was ready to lay hands on Tyler :-) Still, he overreacted.

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote LilyW:
Quote britt54:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote Wendy J:

Oh really? No wonder the Caveman was ready to lay hands on Tyler :-) Still, he overreacted.

YES! The Caveman overreacted. I hope he's not the one who's gonna catch Lily and Tyler in their intense moment lol I don't know what he would do haha.. I wonder who will it be though?...

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
Quote Lewinsky:

You're right. It's going to take a minute before Tyler receives his own fanbase, but its only a matter of time. He's a great actor, IMO

I'm sure it will ! It's just a matter of time. And so far, I do love Redaric Williams's work on Y&R. Good addition. Not to mention that he's very easy on the eyes too lol.

britt54

Postby britt54 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Quote Lewinsky:
Quote Chicken Alfredo: No wonder the Caveman was ready to lay hands on Tyler :-) Still, he overreacted.

YES! The Caveman overreacted. I hope he's not the one who's gonna catch Lily and Tyler in their intense moment lol I don't know what he would do haha.. I wonder who will it be though?...

I think it's leslie who's gonna catch them. Or neil. I don't think it will be cane... it's too soon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”