Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LilyW

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby LilyW » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Quote britt54:
Quote LilyW: Hello Everyone! :]

I was so glad to find this board and this particular thread about Tyler And Lily because I am a Lane fan And I Thought I was the only one Shipping "Tily". I found their channel on YT and was surprised how much I love these two! Lily is acting in a very different way when she's around Tyler.Their chemistry is off the charts, they sparkle! and he's very easy on the eyes too teehee :D I'm just glad that she finally gets an exciting storyline! Kudos to the new writers, they're doing an outstanding job!! Looking forward to watch more of "Tily"!

same here! I didn't like them at 1st bcause I hated tyler and his cockiness but lately I've been enjoying their scenes 2gether, these two really are growing on me! I'm excited to see what's coming next for them!

AWW I'm Glad I'm not the only one! Were you a Lane fan too?

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote britt54:

I was so glad to find this board and this particular thread about Tyler And Lily because I am a Lane fan And I Thought I was the only one Shipping "Tily". I found their channel on YT and was surprised how much I love these two! Lily is acting in a very different way when she's around Tyler.Their chemistry is off the charts, they sparkle! and he's very easy on the eyes too teehee :D I'm just glad that she finally gets an exciting storyline! Kudos to the new writers, they're doing an outstanding job!! Looking forward to watch more of "Tily"!

same here! I didn't like them at 1st bcause I hated tyler and his cockiness but lately I've been enjoying their scenes 2gether, these two really are growing on me! I'm excited to see what's coming next for them!

I'm with you on this lady, love TILY!!

britt54

Postby britt54 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Quote LilyW:
Quote britt54:

nope. I liked them but was never a fan.

LilyW

Postby LilyW » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Quote Lewinsky:
Quote britt54:

Yay!! :-) Hey Am I allowed to ship 2 pairings? LoL Some Peeps must hate me right now LoL ~)

LilyW

Postby LilyW » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote britt54:
Quote LilyW:
Quote britt54:

nope. I liked them but was never a fan.

Okk ;)

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 pm

Quote LilyW:
Quote Lewinsky:
Quote britt54:

Yay!! :-) Hey Am I allowed to ship 2 pairings? LoL Some Peeps must hate me right now LoL ~)

You do what YOU want!! Who cares about Lane anyway?? :-)

LilyW

Postby LilyW » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: Looooooooooooooooooooove them!! Lily sparkles, he has so much personality and the two jump off the screen.

The show needs Lyler!

AWW I Feel the Same way about Them!! How Refreshing It is to see a "New" Lily LoL even though Lane Was Amazing!!

LilyW

Postby LilyW » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Quote Lewinsky:
Quote LilyW:
Quote Lewinsky:
Quote britt54:

I Did! It's Just when I see Lily sparkles When she's around Tyler, I just feel attracted to the two LoL!

Lewinsky

Postby Lewinsky » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Quote LilyW:
Quote Lewinsky:
Quote LilyW:
Quote Lewinsky:
Quote britt54:

I Did! It's Just when I see Lily sparkles When she's around Tyler, I just feel attracted to the two LoL!

Whatever!! Lily and Tyler are IT! :-) Lane is oldnews.

Chicken Alfredo

Postby Chicken Alfredo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello, everyone :] New poster here!

When I saw this thread, I was so happy. I begin to think I was the only Tily fan around these parts :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”