Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eowyn005

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J: How you doing guys? :D Hey I just read that Cane will stop working with Chelsea! So it means that he decides to focus more on his wife which is a good thing for them. BUT will Lily be as focus as him on their marriage? Tyler is still out there though.

I once again want to say, I love, love, love your "avi" (is that what they call them)...anyways VCR tape is out, and I have not watched yet this week, well that two days...this board is harder to keep away from I must say...

Thank you!!

They look incredible together, ah...what could have been, should have been...oh I think the writers dropped the ball on this one, BIG TIME!!! for what...to keep Lily with lecherous Cane???...sorry, that is why I have to take a break from Y&R...it just a soap, shouldn't get so worked up about a fictional couple...oh well...going south, way south for my March break...

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J: How you doing guys? :D Hey I just read that Cane will stop working with Chelsea! So it means that he decides to focus more on his wife which is a good thing for them. BUT will Lily be as focus as him on their marriage? Tyler is still out there though.

I once again want to say, I love, love, love your "avi" (is that what they call them)...anyways VCR tape is out, and I have not watched yet this week, well that two days...this board is harder to keep away from I must say...

Thank you!!

They look incredible together, ah...what could have been, should have been...oh I think the writers dropped the ball on this one, BIG TIME!!! for what...to keep Lily with lecherous Cane???...sorry, that is why I have to take a break from Y&R...it just a soap, shouldn't get so worked up about a fictional couple...oh well...going south, way south for my March break...

Just popped in for a second. I'll still check the boards even though I'm not watching. I'm counting on you WendyJ to keep us informed.
I agree with the above comment. I thought JFP was a smarter woman than this. I just hope she didn't cave under pressure. If that's the case, what a dummy.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:

Thank you!!

Just popped in for a second. I'll still check the boards even though I'm not watching. I'm counting on you WendyJ to keep us informed.
I agree with the above comment. I thought JFP was a smarter woman than this. I just hope she didn't cave under pressure. If that's the case, what a dummy.

Sorry guys but I've decided to take a break from the show too. I won't endure Shadam any longer, sorry (not). I couldn't care less about Lane actually. They're still gonna be BORING as hell and soon (I hope) the writers are gonna realise it! I kinda feel bad cause I LOVE Tyler/Redaric but the show is gettin ugly. Oh and did you guys listen to Redaric Williams's interview on the radio? He said that he loves working with Christel Khalil, he said she was gorgeous.

Oh well the interviewer said "How does it feel to work with the beautiful CK?" and Redaric said "The VERY beautiful CK cause she's really really beautiful" and he giggled lol :D He then said that she's amazingly talented. I thought it was sweet of him. I'm glad they're all friends on the show. Good vibe! Redaric also said a lot of great things about Angell Conwell and he said that he understands why the Lane fans would be upset about Lily/Tyler but he said that stuff like that happen everyday. A man who seduces a married woman at work and her, trying to deal with that lol. He said that ppl shouldn't be THAT upset. There's something he said that made me wonder if he might have a new love interest. He said that he's had scenes with another character on the show at his place... And y'all remember when I told you that he tweeted that we were soon gonna see him shirtless right? I don't know what to think. I just want him to try sth with Lily lol

The interviewers sounded like they were Lily/Tyler shippers lol cause they kept telling Redaric that he brings the best out of Christel Khalil, that she seems "alive" with him. They say they love Daniel Goddard but they just love Tyler and Lily interactions. They also said Lane needed to be shaken up and stuff lol..

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Why the writers want to keep Lily trapped in that bubble with Cane and the babyees is beyond me...I noticed that since the change on TV Source Pulse where a person can only vote as per the site, (two per day, no cheating allowed) Lily and Cane are nowhere to be found...not saying anything...just say'n...oh well, maybe they will show up this week...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Quote Eowyn005: Why the writers want to keep Lily trapped in that bubble with Cane and the babyees is beyond me...I noticed that since the change on TV Source Pulse where a person can only vote as per the site, (two per day, no cheating allowed) Lily and Cane are nowhere to be found...not saying anything...just say'n...oh well, maybe they will show up this week...

Yeh maybe...

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Yikes, just been reading some posts on other thread...well just so "proud" to be a part of this thread...go Tyler/Lily...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 am

Quote Eowyn005: Yikes, just been reading some posts on other thread...well just so "proud" to be a part of this thread...go Tyler/Lily...

Yesss go Tily! TigerLily >)

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:43 am

Morning guys!

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Does anyone have spoilers about Tyler's coming love interest?

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey guys! Did you watch today's episode?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”