Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eowyn005

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:22 pm

It appears that I am AngieDelaney2...not sure what that means since it seems I already had a Tweet account....hmmmmmm

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Quote Eowyn005: It appears that I am AngieDelaney2...not sure what that means since it seems I already had a Tweet account....hmmmmmm

I don't know maybe you did register on Twitter a while ago and don't remember it... It says you tweeted on December so I guess you did use that account lol.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005: It appears that I am AngieDelaney2...not sure what that means since it seems I already had a Tweet account....hmmmmmm

I don't know maybe you did register on Twitter a while ago and don't remember it... It says you tweeted on December so I guess you did use that account lol.

I guess I did, probably with the help of one of my sons. Anyways I will play around with it when I get a chance...real life again, got to meet hubby at grocery store, catch you later hopefully...

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:

I guess I did, probably with the help of one of my sons. Anyways I will play around with it when I get a chance...real life again, got to meet hubby at grocery store, catch you later hopefully...

I've been playing around with it off and on all afternoon. Picking up a little every now and then. You'll learn.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:

I've been playing around with it off and on all afternoon. Picking up a little every now and then. You'll learn.

Exactly. I was just like you two at first but now it seems so easy to handle Twitter lol. And don't forget to check your DMs regulary cause I often send DMs ;)

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:

Exactly. I was just like you two at first but now it seems so easy to handle Twitter lol. And don't forget to check your DMs regulary cause I often send DMs ;)

You guys are great!!! Thanks for being so patient...more fun than I have had in a long time...

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:

Question....how do I find my DMs???Where are they...

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Love myself some Lily and Tyler!!! Can't wait till their first kiss!

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Love myself some Lily and Tyler!!! Can't wait till their first kiss!

Do you also have a Twitter page? It would be fun to discuss them on Twitter too :D

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:

Question....how do I find my DMs???Where are they...

I got your DM lol but you need to keep following me so we can chat throught DMs and tweet each other. :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”