Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Wendy J

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Wendy J » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J: Hey Tily fans, is there anyone on here who has a Twitter or a Facebook page? There's something I'd like to share with you guys! :D

I don't have either, is it something us Tily fans would like???

Is there any possibilities to send private messages on here? I'll tell you in private

Hi Wendy:

I don't think there is...well after today's Canadian episode, I think "patience" will have to be our motto...

Would you like to create a Twitter page if you can? It's kinda important lol! And yes, the Lane situation is starting to annoy me VERY MUCH! I really wanna take a break from Y&R, it's gettin more boring every damn day with Lane. Always the same sh*t.

I am not sure how to create a Twitter page (it kinda scares me)...and I agree, I too really wanna take a break from Y&R if something Tily doesn't happen sooner than later...absolutely could NOT stand another Lane makeup scene...

Me too! Lily didn't look THAT pissed off in the preview which means we might gonna get another Lane's love scene... *pukes* :| At first, they were "cute" (even though I always thought Lily was better with Daniel) but then things got really ugly. Cane faking his death and stuff. And now I find them boring as hell! They do nothing to me and I usually fast forwarded their scenes together... Now that Tyler has come to Genoa City, I can tell that I'm actually fast forwarding TO Lily's scenes. These two look great together and have potential. But I just don't have the patience to sit and watch Lane argue then make up and argue then make up and argue then make up and argue then make up, over and over again. I'm sick of this. I feel like Tyler is being used to prop Lane lol. Oh well >(

LaBrae

Postby LaBrae » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:50 am

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J: Hey Tily fans, is there anyone on here who has a Twitter or a Facebook page? There's something I'd like to share with you guys! :D

I don't have either, is it something us Tily fans would like???

Is there any possibilities to send private messages on here? I'll tell you in private

Hi Wendy:

I don't think there is...well after today's Canadian episode, I think "patience" will have to be our motto...

Would you like to create a Twitter page if you can? It's kinda important lol! And yes, the Lane situation is starting to annoy me VERY MUCH! I really wanna take a break from Y&R, it's gettin more boring every damn day with Lane. Always the same sh*t.

I am not sure how to create a Twitter page (it kinda scares me)...and I agree, I too really wanna take a break from Y&R if something Tily doesn't happen sooner than later...absolutely could NOT stand another Lane makeup scene...

Me too! Lily didn't look THAT pissed off in the preview which means we might gonna get another Lane's love scene... *pukes* :| At first, they were "cute" (even though I always thought Lily was better with Daniel) but then things got really ugly. Cane faking his death and stuff. And now I find them boring as hell! They do nothing to me and I usually fast forwarded their scenes together... Now that Tyler has come to Genoa City, I can tell that I'm actually fast forwarding TO Lily's scenes. These two look great together and have potential. But I just don't have the patience to sit and watch Lane argue then make up and argue then make up and argue then make up and argue then make up, over and over again. I'm sick of this. I feel like Tyler is being used to prop Lane lol. Oh well >(

I believe thats all Tyler was as well. When the soaps want to hook a couple up, you're not going to see the actors repeating the same lines for months with little growth. When they chose to hook Nick and Avery up together, didn't take anytime(although he wasn't divorced yet from Phyllis). So yes, I have noticed Tyler has been a prop for Lily and Cane since he's been on the show. TPTB were also teasing with Cane's friendship with Chelsea, but they actually seemed to connect. Lily and Tyler as co-workers pretty much stayed at a standstill. Even getting stuck in the elevator, or car didn't show much growth. Its pretty odd for a soap.

RW has on been here since December...its March now, and NOTHING has happened. He's one of the show's HOT men, so that says a lot. I'm just glad Tyler has this other story with Leslie, so that he does have something going on. Since the actor is on contract, I just hope they don't continue to shy away with giving him a love interest the way they have with Devon(Roxy is practically non-existent, so she doesn't count). I just knew Lily wasn't the best choice for him, especially being married.

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:14 am

I've had this feeling as all of you for quite awhile. I don't believe Lily or Cane will cheat. I personally think these writers are just using others (Chelsea and Tyler) to get Lane fans all upset and Lane haters excited about the possibility of a new pairing.
This s/l is moving way too slow and that tells me it's all "much ado about nothing."
I'll be the first to admit that I'd love to see Lane with others, I'll use one of TGVN's expressions, "ain't going to happen!"
I don't like Lane and probably never will but there are others on the show I don't like either and will just ff through their scenes.

Sorry for the negative post but I've got to see more evidence before I get too excited over what may happen or may not.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:50 am

Quote Florida lady: I've had this feeling as all of you for quite awhile. I don't believe Lily or Cane will cheat. I personally think these writers are just using others (Chelsea and Tyler) to get Lane fans all upset and Lane haters excited about the possibility of a new pairing.
This s/l is moving way too slow and that tells me it's all "much ado about nothing."
I'll be the first to admit that I'd love to see Lane with others, I'll use one of TGVN's expressions, "ain't going to happen!"
I don't like Lane and probably never will but there are others on the show I don't like either and will just ff through their scenes.

Sorry for the negative post but I've got to see more evidence before I get too excited over what may happen or may not.

No you don't have to apologize for the negative post, it is what a lot of us have been feeling, no guts no glory, writers!!!I can ff as I will NOT sit through another make up Lane scene... but for a while there was hope and it got us through the long winter...springs a coming...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Quote Florida lady:
Quote LaBrae:

I believe thats all Tyler was as well. When the soaps want to hook a couple up, you're not going to see the actors repeating the same lines for months with little growth. When they chose to hook Nick and Avery up together, didn't take anytime(although he wasn't divorced yet from Phyllis). So yes, I have noticed Tyler has been a prop for Lily and Cane since he's been on the show. TPTB were also teasing with Cane's friendship with Chelsea, but they actually seemed to connect. Lily and Tyler as co-workers pretty much stayed at a standstill. Even getting stuck in the elevator, or car didn't show much growth. Its pretty odd for a soap.

RW has on been here since December...its March now, and NOTHING has happened. He's one of the show's HOT men, so that says a lot. I'm just glad Tyler has this other story with Leslie, so that he does have something going on. Since the actor is on contract, I just hope they don't continue to shy away with giving him a love interest the way they have with Devon(Roxy is practically non-existent, so she doesn't count). I just knew Lily wasn't the best choice for him, especially being married.

I've had this feeling as all of you for quite awhile. I don't believe Lily or Cane will cheat. I personally think these writers are just using others (Chelsea and Tyler) to get Lane fans all upset and Lane haters excited about the possibility of a new pairing.

Interesting... But no I think that Lily OR Cane WILL cheat. There has been too many hints about what might gonna happen. Cane questioning Lily about cheating on him with Daniel... All the spoilers saying that LILY will find herself attracted by Tyler... Lily obviously fighting some feeling for Tyler (the day she told him they were not friends)... Lily constantly flirting with Tyler... I don't know what game the writers are playing but this can't be JUST to give Lane some angst. There's gotta be more to that. And Christel Khalil even said that she was tired of playing the good girl perfect wife at home with the kids. She said she wanted to play the bad girl and she has been wanting that for a long time. She said it would be much more fun to play. BUT Daniel Goddard did told the Lane fans to "hang in there" though. He told them that like 2 days ago on Twitter so we never know. Seriously if the writers haven't planned anything for Tyler and Lily, I'd be very disappointed. Lane are soooooo boring. OMG I've never seen a pairing THAT boring, it's crazy. :0

BrendaJasonLovesAdam

Postby BrendaJasonLovesAdam » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 pm

I like Tyler and Lily. They have amazing chemistry. I think they will have sex, and it won't be a one time thing. He is really into her, it might even be love.........

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: I like Tyler and Lily. They have amazing chemistry. I think they will have sex, and it won't be a one time thing. He is really into her, it might even be love.........

I think so too. I love them, I can't wait for that kiss!!! :D

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:47 pm

GUESS WHAT GUYS!?

Lily and Cane are kissing and making up again on today Canada's episode lol. What's new?..

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote Wendy J:
GUESS WHAT GUYS!?

Lily and Cane are kissing and making up again on today Canada's episode lol. What's new?..

Thanks Wendy for the head's up...I am soooo done with all of this Lane crap...the stone that broke the camel's back sorta thing...maybe I will check in next month...my March break is coming up...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
GUESS WHAT GUYS!?

Thanks Wendy for the head's up...I am soooo done with all of this Lane crap...the stone that broke the camel's back sorta thing...maybe I will check in next month...my March break is coming up...

Me too. I am done with that pairing.

Just call me when something REALLY exciting happens in Lily's life please.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”