Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eowyn005

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005: Good Morning:

I (along with a cup of coffee) just watched my taped Canadian episode. Must admit I watched all of it, no fast forwarding, yeah Y&R. I do not want to spoil it for anyone so will keep my thoughts somewhat relating to my opinion/interpretation. There was a short scene between Tyler and Lily and I still see Tyler as a caring, sensitive young man who has possibly witnessed unspeakable horrors, the possibly murder of his Mom, yet Tyler still has a big caring heart and genuinely cares for Lily...Well, slight spoilers... Cane and Lily having disagreements and Chelsea and Tyler are watching and Tyler goes over to Lily and asks if she is alright...I thought it was a sweet gesture...I do think that rumored fight between Cane and Tyler is coming, and I am somewhat afraid for Tyler...Cane is such a bully...

I'm liking the scenes between Cane and Chelsea as well.
A friend who belongs to another board said that the first week in March will be good ones or rather the first couple shows in March was how she put it.

Did your friend give any "hint" as to what will happen?? I read somewhere (can't remember where) in which Daniel Goddard said March 1st and March 4th should be really good, that might mean Canadian Thursday/Friday of this upcoming week??? There was a little "standoff" between Cane/Tyler on Friday's Canadian episode so this might be a foreshadowing of something coming down the pipes between these two men, or could it be something Cane/Chelsea related if Chelsea finds out Sharon if living with Adam??? Getting good I think...

She said she'd read something about a disagreement between Lane during those days. She said she'd not read anything about a fight between the two men. That doesn't mean it won't happen though.

I hope the anticipation will be worth it...I am not sure I could stomach another Cane/Lily makeup scene...been there, done it, got the barf bag, now time to move on to Lily/Tyler "love" scenes...

I'm with you. It's a sickening thing to watch which is why I deleted the whole show without even watching. I love seeing Villy, don't mind Shadam or any of the others but just hate Lane. I don't know why, I just do.

I agree totally. I love Villy and Shadam is O.K., but there is something about Lane, that just pushes my buttons the wrong way...looking forward to Lily/Tyler...going off line for a bit...have a great weekend all...looking forward to seeing what next week brings us Tyler/Lily fans...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:40 pm

I (along with a cup of coffee) just watched my taped Canadian episode. Must admit I watched all of it, no fast forwarding, yeah Y&R. I do not want to spoil it for anyone so will keep my thoughts somewhat relating to my opinion/interpretation. There was a short scene between Tyler and Lily and I still see Tyler as a caring, sensitive young man who has possibly witnessed unspeakable horrors, the possibly murder of his Mom, yet Tyler still has a big caring heart and genuinely cares for Lily...Well, slight spoilers... Cane and Lily having disagreements and Chelsea and Tyler are watching and Tyler goes over to Lily and asks if she is alright...I thought it was a sweet gesture...I do think that rumored fight between Cane and Tyler is coming, and I am somewhat afraid for Tyler...Cane is such a bully...

LOL why are you so afraid for Tyler? Have u ever taken a look at Cane's body and Tyler's ?? .. LOL that's right! Tyler has nothing to fear. >) And I can't wait to watch that scene between Tyler and Lily. I've always said this: Tyler is not that bad! I'm sure that behind the whole arrogant, cocky attitude, there's a sweet, sensitive and vulnerable man who did witness horrible things in the past. I LOVE Tyler and I'm dying to see what's really going on with him and his sister. I also want Lily to try those abs lol they look so beautiful together. :D

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

A friend who belongs to another board said that the first week in March will be good ones or rather the first couple shows in March was how she put it.

Did your friend give any "hint" as to what will happen?? I read somewhere (can't remember where) in which Daniel Goddard said March 1st and March 4th should be really good, that might mean Canadian Thursday/Friday of this upcoming week??? There was a little "standoff" between Cane/Tyler on Friday's Canadian episode so this might be a foreshadowing of something coming down the pipes between these two men, or could it be something Cane/Chelsea related if Chelsea finds out Sharon if living with Adam??? Getting good I think...

She said she'd read something about a disagreement between Lane during those days. She said she'd not read anything about a fight between the two men. That doesn't mean it won't happen though.

I hope the anticipation will be worth it...I am not sure I could stomach another Cane/Lily makeup scene...been there, done it, got the barf bag, now time to move on to Lily/Tyler "love" scenes...

I couldn't agree more! Tyler and Lily's love hot scene would be sooooooooooooooo much more sexier and more intense than boring Lane's scenes.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

I'm with you. It's a sickening thing to watch which is why I deleted the whole show without even watching. I love seeing Villy, don't mind Shadam or any of the others but just hate Lane. I don't know why, I just do.

I hate Shadam. To me, they're gettin boring and are toxic. I don't mind Villy. And I'm being annoyed by Lane too. JUST GIVE ME "TILY" ALREADY!! :)

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

I hate Shadam. To me, they're gettin boring and are toxic. I don't mind Villy. And I'm being annoyed by Lane too. JUST GIVE ME "TILY" ALREADY!! :)

Just give me some "titillating" Tily scenes and I will be a happy camper...sorry just a play on words, but nonetheless, bring on Tremendous Tyler and Lovely Lily sooner than later, writers???

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

Just give me some "titillating" Tily scenes and I will be a happy camper...sorry just a play on words, but nonetheless, bring on Tremendous Tyler and Lovely Lily sooner than later, writers???

I am so tired of waiting. I think I'll take a break from Y&R. One week or two. I'm sure that when I'll get back watching, Tyler and Lily will still be having the same conversations over and over again lol. I want them to get hot and kiss!!!

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

I am so tired of waiting. I think I'll take a break from Y&R. One week or two. I'm sure that when I'll get back watching, Tyler and Lily will still be having the same conversations over and over again lol. I want them to get hot and kiss!!!

Oh don't leave me Wendy...I need ya...we have to keep the faith...

HumptyDumpty22

Postby HumptyDumpty22 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Sorry posted in wrong thread

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

I know we have to. But the wait is tough though ;(

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:02 am

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady:

I know we have to. But the wait is tough though ;(

I am still WAITING writers!!! That first kiss!!!!A kiss that will knock Lily's socks off, so to speak...hmmmmmmm summer's a coming, well so is another "snow storm" here in Ontario...oh well, still staying the Tyler/Lily course, of course...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”