Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eowyn005

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Eowyn005 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 am

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005: Hi fellow Lily and Tyler fans...humour me for a moment...I have been sick and off work today and have been watching all my old Y&R tapes...Is it possible that we have been somewhat wrong on this one and that Tyler really is not that interested in Lily and may possibly have a "girlfriend" already that works at Jabot? He did have a date for Valentine's Day and he really wanted to be there for the date. I was watching a scene in which Tyler, Neil, Devon and Leslie were talking about fraternization at work and Leslie kept giving Tyler the "eye", during that conversation a female worker walked through (we could not see her face, although Tyler watched her) and then Leslie gave Tyler that "eye" again??? I guess I am sorta back at my theory that it is Lily who is "stalking" Tyler for her own reasons...well still hoping to be feeling better tomorrow and more clear headed...and hoping for that "hot" Tyler/Lily kiss...

Yeh maybe Tyler has a "girl" he's creepin with but it's probably nothin really serious. And I don't think she works at Jabot either. I believe Tyler fell in love with Lily. I am so ready for that kiss!

I agree with you...I think both Lily and Tyler know they are meant to be together...Tyler is kinda accepting it, meanwhile Lily is still trying to fight it...but is losing her battle...well hope so anyways...

Lily is trying to fight it cause she's married to Cane and I'm sure she loves him. She also has kids with him and knows that being with Tyler will only cause troubles in her "perfect" life. Now she's losing her battle because she happens to have feelings for Tyler and I believe there is a sexual tension between them who just started. This is not good for Lane, at all. But I LOVE it lol it was time for Lily to have an exciting storyline with someone interesting! GO TILY, TIGERLILY!!! >)

Good Morning:

I am not sure just where the writers are heading with this story line, but I say Good for Them, it is keeping us all guessing, speculating and wondering!!!!If Tyler name is really Davis, then will Lily and Davis coming a Dilly of a couple??? I like Tily, or Tigerlily better...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005: Hi fellow Lily and Tyler fans...humour me for a moment...I have been sick and off work today and have been watching all my old Y&R tapes...Is it possible that we have been somewhat wrong on this one and that Tyler really is not that interested in Lily and may possibly have a "girlfriend" already that works at Jabot? He did have a date for Valentine's Day and he really wanted to be there for the date. I was watching a scene in which Tyler, Neil, Devon and Leslie were talking about fraternization at work and Leslie kept giving Tyler the "eye", during that conversation a female worker walked through (we could not see her face, although Tyler watched her) and then Leslie gave Tyler that "eye" again??? I guess I am sorta back at my theory that it is Lily who is "stalking" Tyler for her own reasons...well still hoping to be feeling better tomorrow and more clear headed...and hoping for that "hot" Tyler/Lily kiss...

Yeh maybe Tyler has a "girl" he's creepin with but it's probably nothin really serious. And I don't think she works at Jabot either. I believe Tyler fell in love with Lily. I am so ready for that kiss!

I agree with you...I think both Lily and Tyler know they are meant to be together...Tyler is kinda accepting it, meanwhile Lily is still trying to fight it...but is losing her battle...well hope so anyways...

Lily is trying to fight it cause she's married to Cane and I'm sure she loves him. She also has kids with him and knows that being with Tyler will only cause troubles in her "perfect" life. Now she's losing her battle because she happens to have feelings for Tyler and I believe there is a sexual tension between them who just started. This is not good for Lane, at all. But I LOVE it lol it was time for Lily to have an exciting storyline with someone interesting! GO TILY, TIGERLILY!!! >)

Good Morning:

I am not sure just where the writers are heading with this story line, but I say Good for Them, it is keeping us all guessing, speculating and wondering!!!!If Tyler name is really Davis, then will Lily and Davis coming a Dilly of a couple??? I like Tily, or Tigerlily better...

Me too. I don't like that Davis name lol

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 am

Good Morning to All Lily/Tyler fans:

Tyler will apparently be on today's Canadian episode. I don't know if there will be any scenes with Lily, but there will be at least on with Leslie (according to the previews). I am looking forward to the next Tyler/Lily scenes. Will Lily be Dr. Jekyl or Mrs. Hyde in her attitude towards Tyler. I guess that will depend on whether or not Cane is "lurking" in the background. I have decided that I will be really, reelly mad if Cane hurts Tyler

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote Eowyn005: Good Morning to All Lily/Tyler fans:

Tyler will apparently be on today's Canadian episode. I don't know if there will be any scenes with Lily, but there will be at least on with Leslie (according to the previews). I am looking forward to the next Tyler/Lily scenes. Will Lily be Dr. Jekyl or Mrs. Hyde in her attitude towards Tyler. I guess that will depend on whether or not Cane is "lurking" in the background. I have decided that I will be really, reelly mad if Cane hurts Tyler

I don't think there's any scene with Lily on Monday's episode. I'm really looking forward to their next scene together too! Let's see how Lily behaves around him.

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Anyone read the Canadian spoiler for Feb. 22 that Red posted? It sounds promising but that's as far as I'll go since not everyone likes to know what happens. Anyone who reads it, let me know what you think.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Quote Florida lady: Anyone read the Canadian spoiler for Feb. 22 that Red posted? It sounds promising but that's as far as I'll go since not everyone likes to know what happens. Anyone who reads it, let me know what you think.

I live in Canada and I have taped the Canadian episode...I might try to watch it tonight...real life sometimes gets in the way of my reel life...going out for supper tonight with hubby...

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Florida lady: Anyone read the Canadian spoiler for Feb. 22 that Red posted? It sounds promising but that's as far as I'll go since not everyone likes to know what happens. Anyone who reads it, let me know what you think.

I live in Canada and I have taped the Canadian episode...I might try to watch it tonight...real life sometimes gets in the way of my reel life...going out for supper tonight with hubby...

Enjoy your night. Let me know what you think tomorrow.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Where did Red post a spoiler? Twitter? Facebook? What does it say!? I wanna know lol!! Give me the link please

Florida lady

Postby Florida lady » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 am

Quote Wendy J:

Where did Red post a spoiler? Twitter? Facebook? What does it say!? I wanna know lol!! Give me the link please

Wendy J
I'm sorry but I logged off early last night. The spoilers are on page 1 right now on soaps. It's entitled, Canadian spoilers for Feb 22. It's not only about Lane/Tyler and Chelsea but others on the show.
What I'm picking up on this is that things are starting to pick up in the s/l with these.
Whatever, Monday sounds like a good day for watching.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 am

Good Morning:

I (along with a cup of coffee) just watched my taped Canadian episode. Must admit I watched all of it, no fast forwarding, yeah Y&R. I do not want to spoil it for anyone so will keep my thoughts somewhat relating to my opinion/interpretation. There was a short scene between Tyler and Lily and I still see Tyler as a caring, sensitive young man who has possibly witnessed unspeakable horrors, the possibly murder of his Mom, yet Tyler still has a big caring heart and genuinely cares for Lily...Well, slight spoilers... Cane and Lily having disagreements and Chelsea and Tyler are watching and Tyler goes over to Lily and asks if she is alright...I thought it was a sweet gesture...I do think that rumored fight between Cane and Tyler is coming, and I am somewhat afraid for Tyler...Cane is such a bully...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”