Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Wendy J

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Wendy J » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote TaySteffy: Bumping the TILY love. Lily just comes alive with him and she is turning into a bit of a vixen and I loves it!

Oh I am more sure of it than before...something is coming down the pipes on the Lily/Tyler front and I think it will be Lily initiated...

I'm sure that LILY will be the one initiated the affair with Tyler. Y'all should watch tomorrow US's episode when Lily tells Tyler that they're not friends. She really does NOT look like someone who doesn't want a friendship with Tyler anymore. She seemed embarrassed. It really looks like Cane is forcing her into it. Even Tyler noticed and asked her if that's what she really wanted... She didn't even answer cause Cane showed up at the door (ugh). She then left the room with Cane and gave him a long kiss in front of the elevator, after she obviously made sure that Tyler was watching. What is this supposed to mean? Cane won't be able to keep Lily away from Tyler very long, trust me. TILY are happening! >)

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote TaySteffy: Bumping the TILY love. Lily just comes alive with him and she is turning into a bit of a vixen and I loves it!

Oh I am more sure of it than before...something is coming down the pipes on the Lily/Tyler front and I think it will be Lily initiated...

I'm sure that LILY will be the one initiated the affair with Tyler. Y'all should watch tomorrow US's episode when Lily tells Tyler that they're not friends. She really does NOT look like someone who doesn't want a friendship with Tyler anymore. She seemed embarrassed. It really looks like Cane is forcing her into it. Even Tyler noticed and asked her if that's what she really wanted... She didn't even answer cause Cane showed up at the door (ugh). She then left the room with Cane and gave him a long kiss in front of the elevator, after she obviously made sure that Tyler was watching. What is this supposed to mean? Cane won't be able to keep Lily away from Tyler very long, trust me. TILY are happening! >)

Hi Wendy:

Great post...Yes that long kiss in front of the elevator, we could definitely see Lily glancing at Tyler...why I am thinking...hmmmmm who is stalking who here???...and Tyler always seemed to be at the same place as Lily????, or is it that Lily always seemed to show up at the same place as Tyler...hmmmmm and Tyler's car suddenly having a problem??? Could Lily have had something to do with that??? O.K. far fetched, but what an opportunity it would give the actress to play such a part????

kellyannabama

Postby kellyannabama » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:

I hope so, we need something to make us want to watch everyday... Because Nick and Avery are draning

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:26 am

Quote kellyannabama:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:

I hope so, we need something to make us want to watch everyday... Because Nick and Avery are draning

I totally agree with this! Nick/Avery/Dylan triangle is boring. And Sharon/Adam/Chelsea triangle is the worse ever! I can't wait for Lily and Tyler to spice things up a lil bit! >)

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 am

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:

Hi Wendy:

Great post...Yes that long kiss in front of the elevator, we could definitely see Lily glancing at Tyler...why I am thinking...hmmmmm who is stalking who here???...and Tyler always seemed to be at the same place as Lily????, or is it that Lily always seemed to show up at the same place as Tyler...hmmmmm and Tyler's car suddenly having a problem??? Could Lily have had something to do with that??? O.K. far fetched, but what an opportunity it would give the actress to play such a part????

Hey Eowyn ;) I don't think that Lily is stalking Tyler lol. I just think that she starts really liking him and Cane forcing her not to talk to Tyler is gonna make her want Tyler even more. Just watch it happen... >) And it would be fun (AND REFRESHING) to watch Christel Khalil playing the bad girl. I don't think she would mind too. Lane is boring as hell, I was never a fan of them cause I kept fast forwarding their scenes together... Until Tyler arrived. :D

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:12 am

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005:

Hi Wendy:

Hey Eowyn ;) I don't think that Lily is stalking Tyler lol. I just think that she starts really liking him and Cane forcing her not to talk to Tyler is gonna make her want Tyler even more. Just watch it happen... >) And it would be fun (AND REFRESHING) to watch Christel Khalil playing the bad girl. I don't think she would mind too. Lane is boring as hell, I was never a fan of them cause I kept fast forwarding their scenes together... Until Tyler arrived. :D

Hi Wendy:

You are probably right about the stalking thing, it just seemed weird to me on one of the scenes in which Cane and Lily were having lunch where Cane was teasing Lily about Tyler having a crush on Lily and Lily was laughing saying Tyler was really a nice person or something like that. After lunch Cane headed off to a meeting with Chelsea and the next scene we see Lily at the Club at the counter when Tyler comes along and Lily says she is buying lunch for herself and Cane (well they just had lunch)...just seemed weird to me...why did Lily give Tyler that excuse for being at the Club??? Oh well, thought perhaps the writers had something up their sleeve...still waiting for that first kiss between Tyler and Lily, whoever initiates it, although thinking it will be Lily...

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi fellow Lily and Tyler fans...humour me for a moment...I have been sick and off work today and have been watching all my old Y&R tapes...Is it possible that we have been somewhat wrong on this one and that Tyler really is not that interested in Lily and may possibly have a "girlfriend" already that works at Jabot? He did have a date for Valentine's Day and he really wanted to be there for the date. I was watching a scene in which Tyler, Neil, Devon and Leslie were talking about fraternization at work and Leslie kept giving Tyler the "eye", during that conversation a female worker walked through (we could not see her face, although Tyler watched her) and then Leslie gave Tyler that "eye" again??? I guess I am sorta back at my theory that it is Lily who is "stalking" Tyler for her own reasons...well still hoping to be feeling better tomorrow and more clear headed...and hoping for that "hot" Tyler/Lily kiss...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote Eowyn005: Hi fellow Lily and Tyler fans...humour me for a moment...I have been sick and off work today and have been watching all my old Y&R tapes...Is it possible that we have been somewhat wrong on this one and that Tyler really is not that interested in Lily and may possibly have a "girlfriend" already that works at Jabot? He did have a date for Valentine's Day and he really wanted to be there for the date. I was watching a scene in which Tyler, Neil, Devon and Leslie were talking about fraternization at work and Leslie kept giving Tyler the "eye", during that conversation a female worker walked through (we could not see her face, although Tyler watched her) and then Leslie gave Tyler that "eye" again??? I guess I am sorta back at my theory that it is Lily who is "stalking" Tyler for her own reasons...well still hoping to be feeling better tomorrow and more clear headed...and hoping for that "hot" Tyler/Lily kiss...

Yeh maybe Tyler has a "girl" he's creepin with but it's probably nothin really serious. And I don't think she works at Jabot either. I believe Tyler fell in love with Lily. I am so ready for that kiss!

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote Eowyn005: Hi fellow Lily and Tyler fans...humour me for a moment...I have been sick and off work today and have been watching all my old Y&R tapes...Is it possible that we have been somewhat wrong on this one and that Tyler really is not that interested in Lily and may possibly have a "girlfriend" already that works at Jabot? He did have a date for Valentine's Day and he really wanted to be there for the date. I was watching a scene in which Tyler, Neil, Devon and Leslie were talking about fraternization at work and Leslie kept giving Tyler the "eye", during that conversation a female worker walked through (we could not see her face, although Tyler watched her) and then Leslie gave Tyler that "eye" again??? I guess I am sorta back at my theory that it is Lily who is "stalking" Tyler for her own reasons...well still hoping to be feeling better tomorrow and more clear headed...and hoping for that "hot" Tyler/Lily kiss...

Yeh maybe Tyler has a "girl" he's creepin with but it's probably nothin really serious. And I don't think she works at Jabot either. I believe Tyler fell in love with Lily. I am so ready for that kiss!

I agree with you...I think both Lily and Tyler know they are meant to be together...Tyler is kinda accepting it, meanwhile Lily is still trying to fight it...but is losing her battle...well hope so anyways...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:25 am

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Wendy J:

I agree with you...I think both Lily and Tyler know they are meant to be together...Tyler is kinda accepting it, meanwhile Lily is still trying to fight it...but is losing her battle...well hope so anyways...

Lily is trying to fight it cause she's married to Cane and I'm sure she loves him. She also has kids with him and knows that being with Tyler will only cause troubles in her "perfect" life. Now she's losing her battle because she happens to have feelings for Tyler and I believe there is a sexual tension between them who just started. This is not good for Lane, at all. But I LOVE it lol it was time for Lily to have an exciting storyline with someone interesting! GO TILY, TIGERLILY!!! >)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”