Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Wendy J

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Wendy J » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:30 am

Quote TaySteffy: I need Lily to channel her inner-Drucilla and kick Cane's butt to the curb, especially if he attacks Tyler! Which according to a spoiler here he does. How juvenile. Cane has been all up in Chelsea's business (and I say this as a Chelsea fan too) but Lily isn't attacking her, now is she? The Lane ship needs to sail. Bring on TILY! A new era is here for Y&R. TILY is a part of that IMO. Cane makes Lily boring. I thought she had way more fire and personality with Daniel and she comes alive with Tyler!

Really!? Where did you read that Cane attacks Tyler? I'd really like to know! He's pathetic. Just leave Lily already, you're making her look boring as hell lol. I don't wanna be mean cause I actually like Cane but he's overreacting, especially since he's all over Chelsea. How hypocrite lol. I really hope Tyler beat his ass haha I know he can! >)

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Gross/pervy alert for tomorrow's US episode...I had to fast forward but had to rewind on something I saw in passing...we can chat tomorrow, but why was Cane sitting on the chair in his underwear looking so forlorn?? Is that some sort of plot point, guess I should have listened and watched the scene, just couldn't??? Maybe someone can enlighten me as to why Cane was looking so "stupid" and "forlorn"???

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Quote Eowyn005: Gross/pervy alert for tomorrow's US episode...I had to fast forward but had to rewind on something I saw in passing...we can chat tomorrow, but why was Cane sitting on the chair in his underwear looking so forlorn?? Is that some sort of plot point, guess I should have listened and watched the scene, just couldn't??? Maybe someone can enlighten me as to why Cane was looking so "stupid" and "forlorn"???

Who knows. I will def have my barfbag ready lol

Meanwhile Lily falling asleep in Ty's arms was so sweet. I wish Cane had never knocked on the window! Tyler trying to calm Lily about the kids was great too.

I just can't wait much longer for them to kiss! lol I feel we've waited too long.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote trixie60:

Tyler is sexy and when the lady said that, I thought that maybe they were going to hug or kiss. These two will make one sexy couple! The writers need to speed this story line up! :)

I think they really do ! I'm tired of waiting for that kiss lol.. but that's a good thing though. It means they're slowly building Tyler and Lily's relationship and things might gonna get really serious between them. I hope so. Lily needs something new, she's too boring with Cane. :|

Yes, she is. With Tyler, they both have great chemistry. I think the writers will go with them as a couple. It may not be right away but I think it will happen.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Quote Eowyn005: Gross/pervy alert for tomorrow's US episode...I had to fast forward but had to rewind on something I saw in passing...we can chat tomorrow, but why was Cane sitting on the chair in his underwear looking so forlorn?? Is that some sort of plot point, guess I should have listened and watched the scene, just couldn't??? Maybe someone can enlighten me as to why Cane was looking so "stupid" and "forlorn"???

Its probably lingering feelings from the revelation that Lilly slept with Danial. I do believe this will be along what drives a wedge between Cain and Lilly. I see Cain and CL getting closer and closer with him taking responsibility for her and the baby. And Lilly and Tyler together.

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Bumping the TILY love. Lily just comes alive with him and she is turning into a bit of a vixen and I loves it!

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Quote TaySteffy: Bumping the TILY love. Lily just comes alive with him and she is turning into a bit of a vixen and I loves it!

Oh I am more sure of it than before...something is coming down the pipes on the Lily/Tyler front and I think it will be Lily initiated...

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote TaySteffy: Bumping the TILY love. Lily just comes alive with him and she is turning into a bit of a vixen and I loves it!

Oh I am more sure of it than before...something is coming down the pipes on the Lily/Tyler front and I think it will be Lily initiated...

Oh I hope you're right. Then it can't be said that Tyler pushed her into something she didn't want!

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Quote TaySteffy:
Quote Eowyn005:

Oh I hope you're right. Then it can't be said that Tyler pushed her into something she didn't want!

How about my musing...Cane catches Lily and Tyler in a compromising situation and he immediately blames Tyler, all the while it is Vixen Lily initiated, thereby a huge fight ensures with Cane pounding Tyler (as Laners wish for)...Daniel Goddard did say to watch for something happening on March lst and March 4th...could it be a big fight that was allegedly rumoured??? Again just my guessing/musing...

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:02 pm

The more Lily gets close to Tyler, the more beautiful, alive and hot she looks. Humm I see what you're doing, writers! LOL Tily = HOT pairing! :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”