Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TaySteffy

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby TaySteffy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Just by the way they ooze sizzle together, you know their first kiss is going to set off the sprinklers. I cannot wait for it. I am on pins and needles.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Eowyn005:

Welcome to our little thread...am patiently waiting for that "first kiss" as well...

Thank you! I'm new to this board and I loved it. I'm usually on Twitter and you know there are a lot of Lane fans on there so I was glad to find this thread about the new sexy supercouple Lily and Tyler !

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:50 pm

trixie60:
I agree with your post. Cane and Lily has become so boring. It's nice to see Lily smile more often and I think she'd be much better with Tyler. When they were in the car together, he said he had a date. I didn't believe that and thought that he just said that to Lily to see her reaction to it. He may have said that to try and make her jealous. Whatever the reason was, I hope we see them getting closer soon. And I can't wait for that to happen.

Exactly. And I think that Lily could be jealous of Tyler's date lol. I love how she just pleaded him not to go outside because he was going to risk freezing to death lol. I really think the writers are going there... Oh well I hope so! I hope I'm not gonna be disappointed all over again. I loved how the lady on the radio was saying "If you're with someone you love, you need to cuddle" and Tyler gave Lily the sexiest look ever lol! Damn those two really got me!! >)

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Quote TaySteffy: Just by the way they ooze sizzle together, you know their first kiss is going to set off the sprinklers. I cannot wait for it. I am on pins and needles.

Agreed!! These two have chemistry! And even CK seems to enjoy working with someone new, even though I know she LOVES working with DG though ;)

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 pm

I can really tell CK likes working with Tyler aka Redaric. She gets to also have a front-burner story again. That's gotta be awesome for her.

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote TaySteffy: I can really tell CK likes working with Tyler aka Redaric. She gets to also have a front-burner story again. That's gotta be awesome for her.

That's right. And I'm sure she wouldn't mind kissing Redaric Williams either lol. I wish I could be her!! lucky girl! :D

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Quote Wendy J:
trixie60:
I agree with your post. Cane and Lily has become so boring. It's nice to see Lily smile more often and I think she'd be much better with Tyler. When they were in the car together, he said he had a date. I didn't believe that and thought that he just said that to Lily to see her reaction to it. He may have said that to try and make her jealous. Whatever the reason was, I hope we see them getting closer soon. And I can't wait for that to happen.

Exactly. And I think that Lily could be jealous of Tyler's date lol. I love how she just pleaded him not to go outside because he was going to risk freezing to death lol. I really think the writers are going there... Oh well I hope so! I hope I'm not gonna be disappointed all over again. I loved how the lady on the radio was saying "If you're with someone you love, you need to cuddle" and Tyler gave Lily the sexiest look ever lol! Damn those two really got me!! >)

Tyler is sexy and when the lady said that, I thought that maybe they were going to hug or kiss. These two will make one sexy couple! The writers need to speed this story line up! :)

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Quote Wendy J:
Quote TaySteffy: I can really tell CK likes working with Tyler aka Redaric. She gets to also have a front-burner story again. That's gotta be awesome for her.

That's right. And I'm sure she wouldn't mind kissing Redaric Williams either lol. I wish I could be her!! lucky girl! :D

Me too. I wish I could be Lily for a day! :)

Wendy J

Postby Wendy J » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Quote trixie60:

Tyler is sexy and when the lady said that, I thought that maybe they were going to hug or kiss. These two will make one sexy couple! The writers need to speed this story line up! :)

I think they really do ! I'm tired of waiting for that kiss lol.. but that's a good thing though. It means they're slowly building Tyler and Lily's relationship and things might gonna get really serious between them. I hope so. Lily needs something new, she's too boring with Cane. :|

TaySteffy

Postby TaySteffy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 am

I need Lily to channel her inner-Drucilla and kick Cane's butt to the curb, especially if he attacks Tyler! Which according to a spoiler here he does. How juvenile. Cane has been all up in Chelsea's business (and I say this as a Chelsea fan too) but Lily isn't attacking her, now is she? The Lane ship needs to sail. Bring on TILY! A new era is here for Y&R. TILY is a part of that IMO. Cane makes Lily boring. I thought she had way more fire and personality with Daniel and she comes alive with Tyler!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”