Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: Lily and Tyler Non-Bash Thread

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:03 am

I see a broken side, that he hides under a veneer of toughness.

But not a con side, like Ethan. And that will be endearing to her. She knows all about that because of Devon.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 am

Quote Sunnyflower: I see a broken side, that he hides under a veneer of toughness.

But not a con side, like Ethan. And that will be endearing to her. She knows all about that because of Devon.

Yes, a "broken side" that he hides under a veneer of toughness???...wish I could articulate as well... thank you (why I love this board) great posters......but yes indeed...hope the writers pick up on this as well...great soap opera angst...

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:19 am

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Sunnyflower: I see a broken side, that he hides under a veneer of toughness.

Yes, a "broken side" that he hides under a veneer of toughness???...wish I could articulate as well... thank you (why I love this board) great posters......but yes indeed...hope the writers pick up on this as well...great soap opera angst...

Oh my goodness thank you. I am blushing now for another reason.

That said, there is gigantic s/l potential here and the writers would be plain fools to ignore it.

Two actors who just pop with characters that have a reason to bond. Gold.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:26 am

To the top...to the top...we shall hold our ground...well O.K. that is from the Lord of the Rings...King Theoden or Aragorn...but we are here...thank you...

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:34 am

Quote Eowyn005: To the top...to the top...we shall hold our ground...well O.K. that is from the Lord of the Rings...King Theoden or Aragorn...but we are here...thank you...

LOL the ring to rule them all. So shall Tyler and Lily be. The supercouple of 2013.

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Eowyn005: To the top...to the top...we shall hold our ground...well O.K. that is from the Lord of the Rings...King Theoden or Aragorn...but we are here...thank you...

LOL the ring to rule them all. So shall Tyler and Lily be. The supercouple of 2013.

The Ring to Rule Them All???...can I say I love you???Oops back to this thread...go Gimli/Legolas...oops...go Lily/Tyler...

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 am

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Sunnyflower:

The Ring to Rule Them All???...can I say I love you???Oops back to this thread...go Gimli/Legolas...oops...go Lily/Tyler...

I know my LOTR! And I love your comparison... The romance!!!

Eowyn005

Postby Eowyn005 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Ah yes...and the ring...the ring...and the romance...and my LOTR...and the special edition??where Legolas is wearing a wedding ring?????Go Gimli/Legolas...or as I say so...Lily/Tyler...

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 am

Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Eowyn005:
Quote Sunnyflower:

Ah yes...and the ring...the ring...and the romance...and my LOTR...and the special edition??where Legolas is wearing a wedding ring?????Go Gimli/Legolas...or as I say so...Lily/Tyler...

LOL yes. I will have to show my husband this. He will love it too.

I LOVE the idea of Lily and Tyler being epic, like a couple from LOTR. So fitting. So great.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 am

I say yes to Lilly and Tyler . I can not stand watching her with cane . He is nothing but dead weight to her . Time for me to start liking her again

Return to “The Young and the Restless”